Chapter 14: Valentines Day

Hinata's POV at night

I walked into my kitchen wrapping an apron around my waist determined to make chocolates for Naruto. I got out some melting chocolates and heart molds, I took a glass bowl and put a quarter of the candy melts in the bowl, "okay" I mumbled setting the bowl in the microwave.

after I melted the chocolate and poured It into the chocolate mold, I put it in the freezer for twenty minutes. "Oh! I have to go get some cut bags from the store now!" I said totally forgetting I needed to do that, I grab my purse and slip out the door. I got to the store and saw a few people from school, a few guys were struggling over flowers while others are passed out in a baby isle.

I walked to the card isle and grabbed some bags with hearts and ramen on them, I knew Naruto was going to love it. I was walking out when I saw some puppies sitting in a box outside with a very familiar boy looking at them. "Naruto~Kun~" I said standing behind him, "Huh? O-oh Hey Hinata!" he said happily, "so what are you doing?" I asked looking behind him at the puppies, "O-oh just getting some things for valentines day" he said rubbing his head nervously, "Oh! that's nice, I was getting some things for valentines day too, I'm just heading home now" I said waving goodbye, "Bye Hinata!" he said and stayed in front of the puppies.

"and home!" I said locking the door behind me, I walked into the kitchen and got the chocolate out of the freezer and set them out on the island (counter, you know what I mean) I got out the bags and started to stuff one with the heart chocolates. I got some pretty ribbon and tied the bag, I looked at it and stood there proud f my work. I decided to make some dinner since I didn't eat yet, I got out some instant ramen and put hot water on the stove. after it was boiling I poured it on the ramen and put some ham and other things in it, I sat I my dining room alone, again.

I decided to go to bed early because, why not? I got dressed in some soft shorts and a tank top and crawled into my bed. I thought for a moment about how I would give the chocolates to Naruto, it's hard enough to just talk to him without blushing madly or stuttering, and sometimes I cant help myself and stutter, it took all of my courage to ask him out and tell him I like him! so chocolate should be fine! right?

I dozed off after a while of bickering with myself and motivated myself to give the chocolates to Naruto.

I woke up by smashing my alarm onto the floor, I jumped out of bed and slipped into my school uniform, I stomped my shoes on and stuck a piece of toast in my mouth as I grabbed the bag of chocolates for Naruto. I walked out of my house to be greeted by Naruto waving nervously at me, by this point my face was flushed, My crush was walking up to me as I had a piece of toast stuck in my mouth...great.

"N-Naruto~Kun! Heeey" I said nervously swallowing my toast and nearly choking. "Hey Hinata! ready for school?" he asked, I walked up next to him, "yep!" I said and we continued walking. we walked up to the front gates and were greeted by boys...boys who had crushes on me. "Back off! she's mine!" Naruto yelled wrapping his arm around me, I felt my face heat up and become a crimson red, "N-N-Naruto~K-Kun??" I questioned as he dragged me to homeroom, "are you no my valentine?" he asked smirking, "w-what? n-no you are but-" he cut me off, "then your mine" he said smiling, I blushed madly as I looked at out hands that were intertwined while he dragged me into the classroom.

he sat me down at my seat and stood in front of me, "Hinata, here" he said quickly putting some things on my desk and sitting down blushing madly, I looked down and saw a rose, heart candies, and a small pink teddy bear holding a chocolate heart. I looked at him and smiled, "thanks!" I said and finally gave him the chocolate heart I made, "did you make this?" He asked happily while I nodded, he got up and hugged me "this has never happened to me before, Arigato" he said and pulled away from the hug.

"Hey there Hinata" Toneri said strutting down to us, "h-hey Toneri~Kun" I said nicely even though I hates him, "what do you want?" Naruto growled, he smirked and put his hand on my shoulder, I rolled her eyes on put a fake smile on,  "so Hinata, wanna be my Valentine?" he asked snapping his fingers as his 'friends' brought in a huge teddy bear, "sorry Toneri~Kun but Naruto~Kun is my valentine" I said smiling, "well, maybe next year! keep the bear" he said winking and walking off, how was I supposed to take that think home, I can't even take it to my classes.

"I wont let him take you got it?" Naruto said and turned to the front of his desk. the bell rang and I went on my day being asked to be a valentine and nicely declining them. After school is when things got real and I walked outside.

sorry for a cliffhanger, mostly for the fact I wont be posting for two weeks but anyway!!

Bai!