Chapter 11: Snow Day

Hinata's POV

I woke up to a cold feeling tickling up and down my arm, I quickly pulled my arm back under my blanket with my eyes still shut, and then I remembered I have school today. My eyes shot open and I turned to see the clock, 11:07,

And at that moment I realized... I screwed up!

I got out of bed quickly but then walked to get a blanket and drape myself in it. I couldn't help but notice it was really dark in my room, I looked up at my glass ceiling and saw packs of snow piled on top. My jaw dropped and so did my blanket, I became all giddy and started jumping. I ran into my closet and got dressed in regular blue jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a purple jacket over it, I quickly slipped on my boots and gloves and ran downstairs.

I was shocked to see a familiar blonde with ocean blue eyes siting on my couch drinking hot chocolate and watching Home Alone 3. "Naruto~kun?" I asked surprised, he turned around with a blanket draped around him an a cup of hot chocolate sitting in his hands, "Hm? Oh Hey Hinata!" he said while his face lit up in happiness, I blushed a bit but kept it hidden. "Naruto~Kun what are you doing here?" I asked sitting next to him, "I was waiting for you, We don't have school today so I wanted to see if you liked the snow" He said taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

where did he even get that?

"Naruto~Kun!!! I love the snow!!!"I said running out the door. And of coarse when I first stepped out I tripped and landed in a pile of snow, "I meant to do that" I mumbled with my face still in the snow, I heard Naruto laugh and pull me out, "You okay?" He asked stabling me back on my feet, "Yeah! thanks!" I said pushing off the snow that was stuck to my clothes.  "Okay!! what's first on the list!!!" I yelled determined to have some fun, "We're going to have a snowball fight!!!" He said attempting a snowball toward me but I quickly dodged it. "Aha! I see how It is!!" I said grinning confidently.

we threw our snowballs at each other for maybe an hour chasing each other through the streets, we realized we were near a coffee shop so we called a truce and walked in. "Hinata, what are you gonna get?" He asked  searching through the menu, the waiter came over and asked what we were ordering, "RAMEN!!" Naruto yelled, "I'll have a mini chocolate cake and hot chocolate please" I said closing the menu. 

A few minutes later the waiter brought us our food, Naruto ate like a pig and I just laughed at him, I slowly ate my cake and drank my hot chocolate, and then it hit me... This feels like a date. By this time I was all flustered and didn't know what to do, I quickly finished my food and stood up, "Hey Hinata what are you doing?" He asked already finished with his food, "Oh um... I just want to get back in the snow!" I said enthusiasticly, he nodded and we both left a tip for our waiter.

"Naruto~Kun once we get back to my house I'm going to watch a few movies! Want to join me?" I asked trying to look as cute as possibwl, "Yeah!" He said and we continued to walk through the icy, snowy roads back to my house. "by the way Naruto~Kun, will I ever be able to see your house?" I questioned "Um maybe another time" he said nervously, I just nodded and kept walking

Once we made it back to my house we took off our shoes and got into some more comfortable clothes, We started to watch some movies and eat anacks, we ended up watching all of the harry potter movies and found out it was 3:05 a.m. we both fell asleep on the couch and called it s night.

______________________
Sorry!! I'm writing this on my phone so I don't think its very long! I just wanted to update this today
bai!!!