Chapter 10: Back to school

Hinata's POV

I locked my door and slumped back on my couch, I inched my arm towards the remote and wrapped my fingers around it. I turned on the TV and It was left of the news channel, I don't usually watch the news but this time it was a bit interesting.

News- Man was caught at a school holding hosting's and hasn't been caught as of yet

"well, Nope" I said and turned the TV off, I wasn't going to have nightmares tonight. I ran up to my bedroom and got into some comfy purple pajama pants and a light blue tank top. I dialed Naruto's number into my phone like every night, "Hello?" He answered through the phone, "Hey Naruto~Kun!?" I said happily with a smile on my face, "Oh! Hey Hinata!" he responded and I swear I felt him smile through the phone!

after a while of talking we both said our goodnights and hung up, I set my phone down and headed into my closet to get my school uniform ready for tomorrow, I grabbed my uniform and my shoes and laid them down on my couch. I walked up to my bed and plopped down while closing my eyes, started to daydream about what my life could be.

(Daydreaming at night? Idk it's just she wasn't asleep and if I say dreaming it would mean she's sleeping! ya feel me?)

I woke up to a bird singing outside my window, I quickly got up and slipped into my uniform, I walked down into the kitchen with my phone in hand, I heard a knock at the door and made my way over. I opened the door to see a familiar blonde standing in front of me "Ohiyo!" He said with a smile that made my heart skip a beat, "O-Ohiyo!" said letting him in my house. "so Hinata, did you hear about what happened to that school yesterday?" He asked looking around my house, he's been here enough to know what my house looks like, "Um yeah, Kind of" I said grabbing my phone and leading him toward the door. "It was really close to our school, and they haven't caught the guy yet" He said walking outside while I locked my door, "yeah, I'm sure we'll be fine though" I said a bit worried myself.

We walked to school together like every morning, we arrived at the gate and made our way to our homeroom. "So Naruto. What are you doing here? besides hitting on my woman" Toneri said hovering over Naruto's desk, "Quick!- check your face! I just found your nose in my business!" Naruto said making me contain giggles while the rest of the class burst out in laughter, "I'm sorry, was I meant to be offended? the only thing offending me is your face" Toneri said giving a devilish smirk, "Jeez.. you were probably born on a highway, that's where most accidents happen" Naruto said with a blank face, Toneri scrunched up his nose, "I have nothing to say to you except, you look ugly" He said crossing his arms " Oh! Good I was trying to look like you today!" Naruto said giving a smile "Hold on! my schedule says to walk my dog, clean my house, and go grocery shopping, No where do I see I have to talk to you!" Naruto said turning back to his desk.

The class, including myself were all dead from laughing so much, Toneri turned to me with a face red with anger. I kept laughing I couldn't help it! he walked away to his seat mumbling a few words. "N-Naruto~Kun! that was hilarious!" I said while I continued to laugh, a sly smirk spread across his face, "Why thank you miss!" He said crossing his arm in satisfaction.

The bell rang and the laughs calmed a bit, "well students! today we're-" the teacher was cut off by a different type of bell that signaled all students to hide, "Okay Students! Hide!" the teacher yelled locking the doors and closing up the windows, Naruto grabbed my hand and dragged me into a closet, when my eyes finally adjusted to the dark I saw Naruto holding me while Toneri was beside us. "Hey Hinata, you should really get new shoes because-" I cut him off with sass "Remember when I asked for your opinion? yeah me Neither" I said folding my arms and looking away from him.

A few moments later we heard a large bang and screams, Naruto covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream while Toneri made a quiet high pitch screech. The closet door was swung open and a large breeze was brought to my face, I was quickly grabbed away from Naruto and being held at gunpoint while all the other students were sitting up against the wall. "ah hello pretty lady" he said smirking through his black mask, "Do you prefer top, or bottom?" He asked rubbing his hand around my waist, I got really offended and then I snapped, "Excuse me!!! I Don't have a bunk bed!!" I yelled and kicked him across the room.

I was breathing heavily holding my hand up to my chest. "screw you!" I said and threw a near by book at him, "Humph" I groaned in annoyance, "Hinata!! your amazing!!" Some people yelled, I don't even know them. "I'll never make her mad" I heard Toneri mumble while Naruto agreed with a nod, Naruto walked toward me and smiled "Nice job Hinata!" He said making me bush like crazy
"T-thanks" I said softly toning down my blush.

for some reason they didn't cancel school, schools really don't care about student swell being.

I walked to my next class with so many questions from people about what happened how I took him down. I sat down at the worst class ever...Math!

(Comment If you hate math too!)

I have the strictest teacher ever! You can cough and say that your disturbing people!

I sighed and listened to the lesson. "Hinata Hyuga! what's the answer!" she yelled, it wasn't even a question it was a demand. "U-um I'm sorry I don't know the answer!" I said, I did know answer I just didn't want to explain how I got it because if we answer we have to explain how we got it. she glared at me and pointed her ruler at me, "At the end of this ruler is an idiot!" she yelled, I was so mad I just didn't even think of the consequences, "which end?" I said blankly, she got flustered at what I said, she finally turned her eyes toward two boys who were talking "why are you talking during my lesson!?!" she yelled at the boys, I quickly butted in before they could say anything, "why are you teaching during their conversation" I said carelessly.

the bell rang and the teacher didn't do anything so I walked out with everybody patting my shoulder saying I did great job. "Naruto~Kun... this was our last class right?" I asked exhausted, he nodded and I sighed in relief, "thank goodness!" I said walking out into the court yard.

me and Naruto went out separate ways toward our houses. I plopped on my bed and went to bed early so I could wake up early and make some breakfast for Naruto and I.

Okay so since I didn't post for five days I'll post another chapter tomorrow!!Please leave a comment if you want anything in the next chapter!! I'm running low on ideas!

Please leave a comment if you want anything in the next chapter!! I'm running low on ideas!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bai!!!