Chapter 4: Her House

My face was completely stained red when she smiled at me with her pink cheeks and long raven black hair. "Naruto~Kun I'm going to get in my night clothes" she said after she set up a very cozy bed area for me on her couch that directly across from her large bed perched up high with stairs. "Alright" I replied, she walked into her closet and after a few minutes she came out wearing a spaghetti strap, lavender nightgown with frilly lace on the traps, Her long raven hair was flowing from the wind that was brought in from her balcony. when he walked toward me I noticed my face was flushed and I could tell she was confused because I didn't say anything and just stared at her. "Naruto~Kun?" she asked "Uh y-yeah?" I asked "is something wrong?" she asked curiously "what yeah of course!" I said turning around slightly to avoid her pale lavender eyes "if you say so" she said giving me this adorable worried looked.

"Naruto~Kun would you like dinner?" she asked meekly, I replied without any hesitation "Yes please!!" she giggled slightly and walked downstairs to her kitchen, which I though belonged in a restaurant because it was so big.

"Hinata your kitchen is huge" I said to shocked to make any other ace expression but jaw dropped, "yeah I know! it's my favorite place in this house!" she said smiling while getting out some ingredients to cook with, "okay so...coco....milk..." she mumbled counting her ingredients and measuring cups.

"Hinata you must know a lot about cooking and baking?" I asked watching her rush around her kitchen while gathering extra things she forgot, "Yeah! I've been cooking my entire life!" She said smiling while keeping her eyes on the knife that was bobbing up and down while she cut a carrot and put into a pot that spelled like paradise. I stood there for a while watching her cook and put some wonderful smelling cookies in her huge oven, "Naruto~Kun do you know how to cook?" she asked me still keeping her eyes on what she was preparing "U-uh no actually" I said scratching my neck nervously, "then how to you eat?!?" she asked shocked "well I either go to Ichiraku ramen, or my friend comes over and makes things for me" I said blankly "I though you said nobody liked you at school?" she said curiously "Oh he doesn't go to our school!" I said flailing my hands around, she looked at me curiously and confused "we met when  we were little when me and my parents went on trip, His name is Garra, we became closer when our parents died at the same place while we were at a daycare" I said plainly forgetting about how sad it was to lose my parents, "Oh... I'm sorry Naruto~Kun" she said finally looking up at me with a guilty look on her face "w-what? no there's nothing to be sorry about!" I said meekly. she gave me a pouty face, I held my breath and bit my lip to prevent myself from blushing and hugging her to death. Right before I let go of my breath a timer went off, and thank goodness for that her face got cuter every second!

"Naruto~Kun can you get some plates and cups please?" she asked pulling things from the oven, "yeah sure!" I said searching through her cabinets, I finally got some white plates and some glass cups and brought them carefully over to the dinning room that was probably bigger than my entire apartment!

Hinata came out with the food and some cookies.

"help yourself Naruto~Kun" she said softly, I was wide eyes with excitement for about four to five seconds until I dug into the food that was like being in paradise, whenever I would eat faster than a regular human being she would giggled lightly with her angel voice which made me smile even if my cheeks were stuffed with food that made me look like a squirrel.

after we ate and talked we went back to Hinata's room and settled down. "Night Hinata!" I said loud enough for her to hear "Goodnight Naruto~Kun" she said gently and then I dozed off.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling something dig into my back, it was really dark in the room so I kept my eyes closed and reached for where the digging pain was, and of coarse, it was my phone digging into my spine, I didn't want to turn it on and get blinded by it's light so I put it on Hinata's purple carpet that was right under the couch, I opened my eyes to see where I set it down, I noticed Hinata's balcony door was open, I walked over to shut It but what I saw outside made my heart break for Hinata...

sorry this is short I'm still working on my English project and I just wanted to update for you guys! Bai!