Chapter 18: Plane Ride (2)

Hinata's POV

After a while of almost breaking naruto's Hand, I started to drift to sleep. I realized that once I closed my eyes that I wasn't tired anymore, I slowly opened my eyes with an annoyed look.

"Naruto~kun" I said emotionlessly, I turned my head in his direction without moving my body, "what's wrong?" He asked getting out his laptop. "I'm bored" I claimed with a pouty face, he smiled and turned on Hus computer, "wanna watch a movie?" He asked hooking the computer up to a cord that lead to the small TV in front of us. "Yes please" I said sitting up.

"Alright... I have Divergent, harry potter, hunger games, and lord of the rings" he said searching his computer, "Harry Potter!" I said throwing my hands up.

                                                                             *           *         *
"Don't speak his name!" I whisper yelled, "we will be landing in ten minutes, please pack your things and get ready to deboard, thank you.".    

"We should get ready" I said with a small sigh, "your right" Naruto said closing him laptop. "please leave in an orderly fashion." the intercom said as we got up and started walking out of the first class.  "I'm so pumped!" I said jumping around, "Alright, alright calm down, we need to get to love, love paradise first" he said with a small laugh.

"right, sorry" I said rubbing the back of my neck, "welp! we better hurry if we're going to get thee before sundown." he said grabbing ALL the bags and heading to the door, "I-I can hold a bag too ya know!" I said hurrying to his side, "oh! no it's fine, you just figure out how to get a taxi." he said walking out the door, I slightly nodded and continued walking beside him.

after a while of waiting, I finally got a taxi to pull up. "thank you" Naruto said sitting beside me, I was blushing madly as he squished beside me, this Is the smallest car I've ever seen. 

                                                            ******************************

"thank you again" Naruto said handing he driver some money, "and now the boat" I said gulping, "you alright?" Naruto asked putting his and on my shoulder causing a shiver down my spine, "y-yeah... It's just y-you don't know what's d-d-own there" I said stepping onto the boat that was awaiting our arrival.

as we stepped onto the boat we spotted two girls our age staring at us. "do you think she's his girlfriend" I heard one whisper "no he's too hot for her."

"really" I thought making an annoyed  face.

"Hinata you okay?" Naruto asked, I turned around and smiled "yeah just fine" I said gritting my teeth,  he just shrugged and leaned against the wall. "H-hey" one of the girls said walking up to Naruto, I quickly shifted closer to him, "Oh hey" Naruto said looking up from his phone.

"s-so um... do you have a girlfriend?" she asked quickly,  I looked down a twirled a piece of my hair, "well actually, I wish the girl I like was my girlfriend, but there's always a distraction when I try to ask her" he said rubbing his neck and laughing nervously. My eyes shot up in surprise, I quickly looked back and forth between Naruto and the girl, "o-oh that's fine" she said and walked away waving awkwardly, "w-w-what was that!" I yelled catching his attention, "what do you mean?" he said setting his arms on his side, "screw it" I whispered and plopped onto a chair.

"pleas exit the boat calmly" someone yelled opening a door for passengers to get off. I quickly grabbed my bags with Naruto doing the same and exited the boat, "Yas!!! We Made It!!!!!!" I screamed and jumped around on the dock. "calm down, we need to check in first" Naruto laughed, I nodded quickly and made my way to the hotel.

I looked up to see the most beautiful place I've ever been too.

AND ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! trying my hardest to update quickly I'm soo sorry I haven't posted In a while I'll post more often I just have my SOL's coming up and I hate it

Bai!