Chapter 7: I'm Okay!

finally doing Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

it's been a week since Hinabi died, Naruto~Kun has visited me every day after school, today is Sunday, today Naruto spends the day with me. I hear my door open, I jolt my head towards my door to see if it was Naruto, and of coarse It was, "Hey Hinata!" he says smiling at me, I smiled back at him, He looked shocked, Can't blame him though I haven't smiled In a while.

"Naruto~Kun" I said in a normal voice, not a sniffle or ready to cry voice "I'm going to school tomorrow" I said getting out of my bed, "A-are you sure?" He asked as I wobbled over to him, "yep!" I said smiling.

I have people who will love me, I have Neji and Sakura! Naruto probably likes someone else.

"Alright Hinata" He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. we decided to bake all day, for some unknown reason.

~TimeSkip~

It's Monday! the day I finally go to school, I woke up and got dressed, Naruto came to my house like every day, I quickly looked at myself in the mirror and rushed downstairs to see his sky blue eyes. "Ahoyo Naruto~Kun!" I said giving him a warm smile, I saw his face get a bit red, wait? did he just blush, no, why would he do that!? "A-Ahoyo Hinata" He said smiling, "let's get going I say walking out the door, "right!" he said following me. we walked through the school gates, before I knew what was happening I was swarmed by loads of students, half of them I didn't even know! 

"are you okay?"

"why haven't you been at school"

"my love where have you been"

me and Naruto sweat dropped (Anime sweat drop) "A-ano" I said waving my  hands around in nervousness  "Everyone back away!!" I heard Sakura yelling making the crowd move out of her way, "S-sakura?" I stuttered, "Hey Hinata! you feelin better?" Sakura said hugging me tight, "yeah!" I said smiling "Alright well you two better get to class!" she said running away while waving her hand. I grabbed Naruto's wrist and dragged him to homeroom, "you okay Naruto~Kun?" I asked curiously before the bell rang "u-uh yeah! it's just nobody's ever noticed me in a good way" He said scratching his neck, I felt bad for him and hugged him right away, He, became tense and then relaxed after a few seconds.

A smile was then painted on my face when he returned the hug gently, I was the one to release it, not that I wanted to though, "thanks Hinata!" he smiled "I really needed that" I smiled back at him and then the bell rang. "okay students take your seats!" the teacher said walking in "we'll be working a in pairs of two!" he yelled, he then explained we can pick our own partners and explained that we were going to do a project to convince our principal to get an outdoor classroom.

(the outdoor classroom project is something I'm doing irl)

I looked over to Naruto who was paying close attention to the teacher, when the teacher finished explaining he said to find our partners, "Naruto~Kun!!" I smiled standing next to him, He smiled and looked at the teacher who was arguing with a student, "is something wrong?" I asked looking up at him since he's taller than me, "Nah it's just the teacher said he needed to talk to me after class so I'm trying to figure out what it is now" he stated, "mkay" I said quietly but happily.

the teacher said we can begin our project, I grabbed my laptop while Naruto went and got a book about nature. "okay so if we write that a natural classroom will help students become more calm, will that convince anyone?" I asked softly looking up at Naruto who was reading "yeah I think so" He said looking out from his book and giving me a smile that melted my heart, I felt my face burn up when our hands brushed against each other, silly right? yeah I know.

"Hey Hinata! you got a fever or something? your face is super red" he said putting his forehead on mine to check my temperature, my face was a dark crimson color by this time, his face was so close, our noses were touching, I quickly pulled back and covered my dark red cheeks with my hands "I-I'm F-fine" I stuttered "b-but you have a fever!" He said worried, I quickly put my hand under my bangs to feel my burning hot forehead, "o-oh...guess I do" I said not really caring.

"should I take you to the nurse?" He asked but I was too lost in my own though

'Why do I have a fever? I trained for his, I should be immune to sicknesses, maybe it's just he blushing' I though to myself for a while.

"Hinata?" Naruto asked multiple times waving his hand in front of my face, "Huh what?" I said looking around the room confused "do you need the nurse?" He asked softly, I shook my head no and went back to the project, I could tell he was looking at me for a while but I shook it off, he shouldn't even care about me, nobody else does anyway.

I let out a sigh once the bell rang, "Let's go Naruto~Kun!" I said and walked out the door with a smile, "right" he said following me out the door. I wobbled a bit into my second block, Naruto obviously noticed and helped me keep balance, My vision wasn't great either it was more of a dizzy feeling than anything. I sat next to Naruto hoping I could make it through the day, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I jolted my head over to where my shoulder was and saw Naruto's hand, my eyes followed up his arm leading up to his face "you sure your alright?" he asked worried, I give a weak smile "yeah"

Finally it was our last period of the day! I was so exhausted I could barely walk in the halls without Naruto holding me steady, I wasn't supposed to get sick in any way. My father is a very rich man with many enemy's that want to either take advantage of his company or attempt to murder his family, me being someone my father doesn't care about I have no one to protect me from these people. I was trained for years on how to fight and how to be immune to poisons and sicknesses, (except cancer) but If I was caught off guard what would happen? could I live? would any one care? why am I asking so many questions?

"Hinata?" I heard faintly but I was zoned out at the time, I then felt a warm hand touch mine, I looked over to see Naruto standing up with his bag and al the students were walking out, "what?"  said looking around and quickly got up only to fall down, I shut my eyes tight I was prepared for the hard hit to the floor but it never came, I opened my eyes slowly to see two arms holding me up, I looked up and saw Naruto, I quickly got up and turned to him "G-Gomen!" I said bowing to him, "Hinata are you sure your alright?" he asked me crouching down to my level where I was still bowing, I nodded slowly, "I'll be better soon!" I said smiling and grabbing my stuff to go home.

Naruto stayed close to my side to make sure I didn't fall or anything, I finally got back to my house to see a certain short pink haired girl waving at me from my own doorstep. "Hinata!!!" she yelled running up to me "Hey Sakura!" I said hugging her, "Hey when did you guys become such great friends??" Naruto asked with a questioning look on his face "Oh well while I was at home she would come over and comfort me, I never told her what happened though so she got really confused at school" I said rubbing my neck and sticking out my tongue, Sakura giggled and Naruto's face went red, My smile faded, did he blush at me or Sakura?!

either way Sakura would still be a great friend, and I would have to except the fact that my best friends would be together, wait! I'm getting ahead of my self! I shook my head and walked up to my door, I unlocked it and Sakura jumped in before me, "SLEEPOVER!!!! YOU IN GUYS?"

I tried to make this longer sorry if it's not as long as you wanted!
tell me if you want something to happen next chapter!!

Bai!!