chapter 2: Daijobu

Naruto POV

I couldn't help but blush when Hinata said we were friends it just made me so happy that a sweet beautiful girl would say that!

"Naruto~Kun?" I heard Hinata say "Y-yeah?" I said startled but she just giggled at me "are we going to finish the tour" she said still giggling which made me blush "Oh yeah right" I said turning away so she wouldn't see me blush "just follow me Hinata!" I said feeling confident and finally getting my face back to the pale tan that it was before Hinata made me turn into a tomato.

I brought Hinata to the baseball field where the baseball team was playing, members including, Sauske, Toneri, Kiba, and, Sai, Hinata was looking at the team when their coach said to take a break. I got mad when Kiba came over and put his hands against the fence to flirt with Hinata but I took her hand and dragged her over to the Tennis court but before we got out of the baseball field Toneri came over and kissed Hinata's hand "Hello my lady I'm Toneri otsutsuki" he said grinning at Hinata, I groaned but I didn't want people to think I was worse than what they already thought "How about we go somewhere else, why are you even hanging out with an irresponsible orphan" Toneri said which made my blood boil but before I could yell at him Hinata yelled first "Excuse me but you should be nicer to Naruto~Kun! what would you do if you didn't have parents and everybody thought you were irresponsible and had to come home to no one!" Hinata yelled which was surprising because this sweet girl hadn't yelled or even gotten angry since I met her, even though it was only about two hours ago. 

Hinata breathed heavily "Gomen'nasai" she said calming herself down and looking at me "Gomen Naruto~Kun" she said bowing but I was only staring at her in shock, while Toneri was just impressed and walked away smirking. "Hey Hinata Daijobu!" I said "No I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I'm sorry I embarrassed you!" she rambled on about how she was sorry for so many little things and I just have a sincere smile and hugged her (closest picture to what it says up above)

After awhile when I calmed her down and brought her around the school but since we were aloud to skip class to show her around we were late for our last block and when we got in I explained to the teacher what was happening and he understood, Hinata again introduced herself and was given many smirks and smiles from the boys and she sat next to me again.

after class me and Hinata sat where we were and talked for a while when Sakura and Temari came  over and talked to Hinata, "Hey Hinata was it? why don't you come hang out with us instead of that irresponsible boy" Temari said which just made me lower my eyes and sulk "Um sorry maybe another time but I wanted to hang out with Naruto~Kun today" Hinata said "but why he's so irresponsible he has no parents to tell him what to do" Sakura said "so what would you do if you had no parents and everyone thought you were irresponsible" Hinata said calmly while Sakura and Temari stayed silent "Alright Hinata maybe another time, Bye Naruto Bye Hinata!" Sakura said with a smile and Temari just waved.

That was the first time anyone said goodbye to me so sincerely, I was speechless "Arigato Hinata" I said hugging her and I could tell her face was a dark garnet color which just made her more adorable. "Uh y-your w-w-welcome Naruto~Kun but I-I don't know what I d-did exactly" Hinata stuttered adorably although I think anything she does is adorable.

"Naruto~Kun um I'm sorry to ask this but..do you know how to get home from here" Hinata asked shyly looking at the ground "Yeah Hinata! I can take you home from here!" I said giving her a smile and her face just got an even darker shade of pink.

_______________________________________________________________________________

short chapter sorry!

Daijobu means its alright

Gomen mean sorry