Chapter 15: just a dream...

okay one more chapter until I leave! I did this because I feel like that cliffhanger wasn't the nicest thing and I wont be back for two weeks. I'm writing for u guys when I'm not even packed yet, I leave in two days XD LUV MAH XD

Hinata's POV

I stepped outside in the court yard with Naruto by my side, I looked up and saw Kiba with a cake in his hands and his friends holding up  a banner saying 'Hinata please be my valentine' . I stood there frozen, How was I supposed to break this to him! he's sweet and everything but I don't really know him much less like him.

I walked up to him hesitantly "U-um... Kiba~Kun" I said nervously playing with my fingers, he nodded waiting for a response "I-Uh" I tried to say something but nothing came out, "sorry puppy boy! Hinata's mine today!" Naruto said wrapping his arm around my waist and leading us back to my house.

I continued to walk beside him not wanting to look at a shattered Kiba. "do you think he'll be okay?" I asked nervously, "pftt! yeah that's just Kiba, every girl hates him just like how h hates every girl" Naruto said I let out a small 'oh' and continued walking hand in hand with Naruto.

                                                                                     ***

"Naruto, you can go home now" I said as he put the dishes away, "awe, but we were having so much fun...cleaning dishes?" He said and laughed a bit, "Naruto just get some sleep, Remember I have to tutor you tomorrow in study hall" I said pushing him into the entrance area. "Alright, Alright" he laughed and put his hands up in defense, "Goodnight" I said  and he waved while I slowly closed the door.

Naruto's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone buzzing, I picked it up and held it o my ear, "Hello? is this Naruto Uzimkai?" they asked "yes" I answered plainly, they sighed and continued speaking "I believe you are miss Hinata's friend? well she's in the hospital is critical condition" he said with sorrow in his voice. I sat there, I sat there with the phone at my ear, once I processed what he said I shot up from my bed and got dressed. I ran to the hospital and asked where Hinata was "room 204-" I cut her off by running off to Hinata's room.

I walked in and saw her laying on the hospital bed with cords attached to her, there was a small bit of light seeping through the curtains. I walked over to her slowly as she opened her eyes, "H-Hinata?" I asked as she gave me a sad smile, "they said I wont live" she said speaking with a bit of relief in her voice, "w-what?" I said quietly not believing what she said, tears started forming in her eyes while I was already crying, "y-you know... I always liked you" she said laughing sadly, I felt he hot tears gushing out of my eyes while I just sat there,  "you know... I wish I wasn't so close to you... because then it wouldn't be so hard to say goodbye" she said crying. I cried harder and she reached for my cheek, she set her hand on my face and I held it with my hand.

"Naruto~Kun... I loved you yesterday.....I loved you today.... and I will love you forever and always" she said wiping away my tears with her thumb, "H-Hinata..." I said softly as I threw myself into a hug, she patted my back slowly, slower, and then it stopped. I quickly pulled away and looked at her.

"sometimes the best thing  we can do is start over..."

Beep, Beep, Beep...

                                                                                              ***

I woke up screaming with tears falling from my eyes, my eyes searched the room, I quickly picked up my phone and saw the time, 4:32. I sighed, "just a dream..." I mumbled breathing heavily, I quickly wanted to make sure and called Hinata, "Hello?" she answered in a groggy voice, it was four in the morning so I don't blame her, "Hey Hinata, you okay?" I asked "yeah, something wrong?" she asked concerned, "y-yeah! night" I said and hung up.

I woke up three hours later and got ready for school. I walked to school quickly and sat down, Sakura came up to me with Sasuke by her side, "something wrong Naruto?" she asked "yeah I'm fine" I said rubbing my neck with a sheepish smile, she nodded and walked to her desk right beside Sasuke.

after a while Hinata walked in, I acted like everything was normal but inside I was relieved that she was okay. "Hey Hinata! ready for our studying today?" I asked as she got out her things, "yeah" she said while nodding her head once. we walked into the library and set up our notes t study, "Okay so the formula for circumference for a circle is?" she asked waiting or me to answer "um..." I mumbled as we continued to work.

~Magical time skip to after school~

we walked to the front of the school and stepped into the court yard, Hinata paused and dragged me behind a small corner on the side of the school. "Huh? Hinata you alright?" I questioned as she kept her head down. "Naruto~Kun.... I walk around like everything I fine but... deep down inside...." she paused

"deep down inside my shoe, my sock is falling down"

short chapter but I love the ending, I tried to make the dream sad, I could've done better but

short chapter but I love the ending, I tried to make the dream sad, I could've done better but... nah! anyway again this is the last chapter for the next two weeks.

Bai!