CHAPTER 7

I rolled my eyes at the tall and muscular guy, siting on the bed beside me. Finally, my body was recovering and I could think clearer. The ugly room, now covered by golden sun beams, looked warm and cosy, the morning light helping me observe the place better now.

Dylan had the keys. If only I could make him hand them over. Stupid idea, I wasn't strong enough yet to fight him.

Sighing I drunk some more whiskey, feeling as it slid down my throat, burning me. A burn pleasant and consulting. Alcohol always helped me improvise!

"Dylan... I-I'm not talking to you for your own sake. I know that I can trust you..." I faked a sigh, stooping my head. He moved nervously on the bed, causing the mattress to bounce.

Stupid.

"I believe I'm in a position to defend myself." he replied, his eyes always pinning mine.

Throwing my head back, I laughed roughly. He was indeed stupid. I bet he had never met Mr. Boss or his gang. He probably never had to fight for his life or sell his body. I had, I sold myself to him to survive; I became a cage-fighter, no wrong. I was forced to become a cage-fighter. Hunger forced me. Cold forced me. And he, what did he fought for? Money, not a roof over his head or some food to trick his growling stomach. He fought because he wanted to. He had a choice, I hadn't.

"Dylan, oh stupid Dylan!" I exclaimed, my laughter scratching my throat. "What do you know about Boss?"

His once restrained feelings now waved out violently. His eyes narrowed, dangerously glimmering. His eyebrows mingled closer to his eyes. His pinky lips parted. His features like spattered with detest.

He growled, his fists tightening "Bad stuff, why?"

Bad stuff... Bad stuff? Stupid!

"Huh? Boss..." I lowered my voice till it was a whisper "... is the devil... Himself!"

His eyes darkened, looking straight into the wall opposite him, focusing on some mere spot I couldn't notice. Now was my chance. Quietly I stretched my arm, reaching for the keys on his belt.

"What do you know about this man?" he suddenly yelled, jolting up before I could accomplish my mission. Entangling his fingers behind his back, Dylan commenced pacing up and down the room.

What a strange reaction. So he knew, Boss. How? Did he have a contract with him?

Lifting the bottle to my lips again, I shoved a huge sip of this -seemingly- expensive whiskey down my throat. Closing my eyes in pleasure as the heat came.

"What do I know? Twist this question a bit for me, will you? What do you know?" I murmured, pretending that I was occupied with my whiskey.

"He's a criminal."

"No. He is the criminal. The boss of all criminals is Boss. He owns every criminal. So he owns every brother, opium-house and drag dealer. He is the King, no the God of sin!"

"And how do you know all that, tiger cub?" Dylan inquired, raising his eyebrows, his eyes flaming.Slowly he sat again next to me on the bed.

My lips parted. That was provably my last chance to get these keys.

"Human beings can't live without sins, do they?" I whispered seductively, swiftly jumping on my knees.

Dylan's eyes opened wide "You do drugs?"

Running a finger down his chest and biting my lips, I smiled. "I'm hurt."

"Drugs.." he mumbled as I thrusted him down on the bed "... are not the solution. They can't solve your problems."

"Oh Dylan" I whispered in his ear, gently pushing my body against him "who talked about solving the problem? Drugs are there to southe the pain!"

My fingers caressed his side, searching for the key. Gently I removed them from his belt, smirking. "I'm sorry."

And with that I crawled off the bed, rushing to the door. Dylan's chuckles made me stop. He was still lying on the bed, his hair a sexy mess. "You need the key to unlock the door!"

It was my turn to laugh now as I shook the keys, which rang a melody, before his face.

"Wait! You seduced me so you'd use me? You ...!" he barked, sitting up on the bed.

"You?" I repeated urging him to continue, while fumbling for the key-hole.

"Tiger cub?" he smiles innocently, slightly raising his eyebrows. "So you never did drugs? Do you even no who Boss is?"

I shook my head, causing him to sigh in relief "I never did drugs, I'm stronger than that!"

"I'm glad!" he grinned.

"But I know who Boss is, I know more than I should and you? Do you really know him?"

"I do." he simply said.

The key clicked on the key-hole. "Well..." I bowed playfully " have a nice day, Dylan."

Kicking the door open, I exited, running maniacally through the corridors, hopping down stairs. I had to get out of here. Dylan wasn't safe when I was here! I had to leave. Fast!