Chapter 17: Staying Hidden

Skylar's POV

Right when Leo orbed us into the house, Emmett grabbed the thing that was closest to him to steady himself, which was a chair.

"Sky!" Was all I heard, next thing I know I was tackled to the ground in hugs. Damn, first the boys, now the girls.

"We missed you." Piper said helping me up.

"I missed you guys too!" I smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt, but, is feeling light headed normal after what he did? I mean, I'm a vampire and I'm not supposed to get light-headed." Emmett said causing the girls to suddenly get into protective mode.

"Vampire?!" Prue hissed, looking at Leo. "Why would you bring him here?!"

"I got this." Piper said raising her hands.

"No!" I panicked standing in front of Emmett. "This is Emmett. The guy I was telling you about. He's not the demon vampire your thinking of!"

"Oh." Piper said putting her hands down.

"I'm sorry for just dropping in with Skylar uninvited. I just needed to see that she was safe." Emmett said.

"What do you mean to see that she's safe?" Prue asked.

"I'll explain later. But Emmett, this is Piper, Prue, and Phoebe." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Emmett said shaking their hands.

"Damn, Sky. You scored big." Phoebe winked at me, causing me to blush.

"Alright, now that you guys met, I'm sad to say this has to be cut short. Emmett. Go, help the rest of the family. I don't want them getting hurt." I sighed walking up to him, giving him a hug.

"Alright. I love you. Please, stay here and don't get into any trouble." Emmett asked.

"I won't. And I love you too." I said giving him a kiss then one final hug.

"Alright. Time for you to go." Leo said then orbed him out.

"Always the over protective big brother as ever." I sighed rolling my eyes as the girls laughed.

"Alright, I need to go, one of my other charges are calling. Please make sure you cloak her." Leo said then orbed out.

Later that night, after the girls put a cloaking spell on me we ended up talking about how Emmett and I met and everything that led up to now.

After a while we all went to our own rooms and went to bed.

The Next Morning

I woke up and got ready for the day and got ready.

Once I was done I went downstairs and saw the girls in the kitchen.

"Morning." I yawned taking a seat at the table.

"Morning?" Phoebe laugh. "You mean good afternoon?"

"What?" I asked still tired.

"Yeah, it's 3 o'clock." Prue stated as the girls chuckled.

"Hey, it's not my fault you girls kept me up all night." I said as they rolled they're eyes.

That's when I was pulled into a vision.

Emmett, Edward, and Rose were running ahead of the tracker when they came by a large tree.

"Rosalie, mark the tree." Emmett said as Edward and him passed it.

"That's good." Edward said and they continued to run.

That was when James passed the tree then suddenly came to a stop, and inhaled deeply. He sniffs the tree then hits it and runs off.