Chapter 6: Forks

The Next Morning
Skylar's POV

I was outside helping Phil pack the car with our suitcases, as Bella said one final goodbye to the sun and Phoenix. Yeah, I love Bella to pieces, but it's all like dramatic. Yeah there are only a few sunny days in Forks but it's not like it's not coming back for another hundred years.

"I'm gonna miss you kid." Phil sighed giving me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too. And please try to rain mom in." I said hugging him back.

"Impossible." Phil said causing us to laugh as we let go to each other, then turned to mom and Bella. "I love you both, but we got a plane to catch."

And with that we were off to the airport and on the plane.

When we took off Bella let out a shaky sigh.

"You're not too thrilled about going? Are you?" I asked.

"No." Bella frowned.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." I smiled then got a call.

Sky-Bold
Leo-Underlined
Phoebe-Italics
Prue-Italic/Underlined
Piper-Bold/Italic

Hello?

Hey Sky

Leo, what's up?

Just checking in

Well I'm good, Bella and I just took off the Forks actually

Is that Sky?! Guys! Sky's on the phone!

Was that Piper in the background?

Yeah, they miss you a lot. Almost, more than me.

Where?!

Can we talk to her?!

I can see that. Haha.

Leo! Hand over the phone!!!

Hey!!!

Sky?! We miss you!!!

Ha. Guys you just said goodbye to me not even 24 hours ago. Hahaha.

So! We still miss you!!!

I miss you guys too.

"Excuse me miss. You can't be on your phone yet. Please turn it off." The flight attendant said before walking away.

Hey, guys. I gotta go. Love you!!!

Love You Too!!!
Love You Too!!!
Love You Too!!!
Love You Too!!!

Alright, haha, bye.

I sighed and hung up my phone.

"The girls took over Leo's phone?" Bella asked with a laugh.

"Yup." I chuckled, taking out my iPod, putting my earbuds in my ears. "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when landed, please."

Later

"I'm up! I'm up!" I jumped awake as I  was woken up to a tap on my shoulder.

"Come on. We landed in Seattle." Bella said.

Once we grabbed our bags and walked out of the airport, dad was parked outside, standing by his squad car. Dad is Police Chief Swan to the good people of Forks.

"Dad!!!" I smiled dropping my bags running, and hugging him. "I missed you!"

"I've missed you too little wolf!" Dad smiled then let me go, helping me with my suit cases then gave Bella an awkward side hug.