Chapter 3: A Dying Angel

Skylar's POV

It's sadly Sunday my last day with the Halliwell's. So here's what's been going on this past week.

•Prue slept with her old flame/detective Andy

•Phoebe met a guy/photographer named Stefan who turned out to be a demon and lured her on to his lair where he steals the youth of young woman.

Piper and Prue go to help Phoebe and vanquis Stefan.

Next Day:

•A cat keeps popping up that belonged to another witch who died so we decided to take it in and named him Kit.

•The four girls go to a party.

•The Halliwell girls father pops back up after abandoning them as kids.

•He wants to have dinner with the girls

•Someone keeps on getting into the house trying to steal the book of shadows.

•Prue thinks her father is after the book of shadows.

•Three shifters try to steal the book again but the girls vanquish them.

Day after:

•Its Prue's birthday

•Phoebe descides to take a psychic job in order to pay for Prue's birthday present.

•Piper and I go to see Phoebe but end up seeing a ghost named Tony causing us to help him but also making Piper and I curious since I'm the only human who can see him which they think that Skylar might not be human.

•Prue catches her boyfriend Andy with his wife or as he claims ex-wife

•Piper and I help Tony find his body but end up running from Yama(the Chinese collector of souls to take them to hell, no matter if they're good or evil)

•Piper and I get kidnapped by Tony's killers after we go to Tony's place when Tony gives Prue his families recipies.

•Phoebe and Prue come save us

•Tony's killer is shot and killed after firing at the police. Then Yama takes Tony's killers soul

•The girls and I attend Tony's funeral

The 3rd Day:

•The girls and I went to quake for dinner where Prue denied a drink from a guy saying she's seeing someone.

•Phoebe, Piper, and I decide to try a spell 'how to attract a lover' to help practice their magic.

•Prue tells us how she saw the guy from quake in her dream and left scratch marks when she woke up.

•Phoebe Piper and I met our dream guys bc of the spell but Piper has more than she thought.

•Prue keeps having dreams with the guy from quake trying to hurt her.

•Prue was in a car crash after being half asleep bc of the guy trying to kill her.

•Prue defeated him and he died as she woke up from a coma due to the crash.

4th Day

•Piper and Phoebe have a competition to see who can win over leo (their contractor) first

•Piper ends up winning Leo over and they start dating.

•Turns out Leo is our white-lighter (angel) and we're his charges we're supposed to protect.