Chapter 13: Charlie meets Emmett & Bella Knows

I was absolutely sure about three things. First, Emmett and his family were vampires. Second, there was a part of him that was bound to me, but I didn't know how dominant that part might be. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

"Morning sweetie." Dad said kissing my head as I ate breakfast. "Where's Bells?"

"She already left." I said then I heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be this early?" Dad asked.

"Um, that's probably Emmett Cullen." I said sheepishly.

"And what would he be doing here this early?" Dad frowned.

"Um, we, uh, we're dating. And he wanted to meet you before he drove me to school today." I informed.

"Alright. Bring him in." Dad sighed.

I smiled and went to answer the door.

"Hey beautiful." Emmett winked.

"Hey." I blushed as he gave me a quick kiss.

"Let's get this over with." I sighed, grabbing Emmett's hand and walked him into the kitchen to dad who stood up out of his chair.

"Hello, sir. I'm Emmett Cullen. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Hello, Emmett. So how long have you've been interested in my daughter?" Dad asked.

"Since my sisters introduced me to her on her first day." Emmett admitted.

"You treat her right son." Dad said.

"Of course. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her, sir." Emmett assured.

"Good, oh and call me Charlie." Dad smiled shaking Emmett's hand. "Now you kids get to school, don't want to be late."

"Of course." Emmett smiled and took my bag and hand, walking me out to his Jeep.

"Well that was easy." Emmett said causing me to chuckle.

"Oh, just wait until Bella brings a guy home. That will be more entertaining." I smirked.

At School: Lunch

Emmett and I were hanging out by his Jeep with the rest of the Cullen's when Bella walked by, getting Edward's attention as he started to follow her into the woods.

"Where the hell are they going?!" I frowned.

"Bella knows. I guess somewhere private to talk." Emmett shrugged.

"Oh great, just what we need, a petty human interfering with our lives! She's gonna get us killed!!!" Rose hissed.

"What about me?" I frowned hurt by her words.

"Sky, your my best friend, and you were already family before you even got with Emmett. Plus you didn't find out about vampires from us." Rose said as I nodded, understanding where she's coming from. "Plus your technically a supernatural because of your witch juju."

"Ugh, now your starting to sound like my friend Damon." I complained, resting my head on Emmett's chest as I leaned against him, feeling his chest vibrate as he laughed with the others. "Anyways, Edward won't hurt Bella, right?"

"No, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he hurt her." Connor assured me.

"Good, because if he ever did or will, I found out a new power." I smirked and looked around, making sure no one was looking before a fireball appeared in my hand.

"Whoa, when did you learn how to do that?!" Alice asked.

"In third period Bio lab. Emmett was getting our stuff for our lab and Mike decided he'd try to flirt with me and I told him to piss off, but when he wouldn't go my temper went through the roof and the teachers desk caught on fire." I explained as Emmett's grip grew tighter around me when I mentioned Mike flirting with me.

"Wow, how did I not see that coming?!" Alice laughed.

"Last minute decision?" I shrugged as we all let out a small laugh as the bell rang and we all left for class.