X This is Why I Dont Socialize X

"How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"
Started: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 12:56am
Completed: Thursday, March 8, 2018, 11:19pm
Song: Nightcore– Pompeii
Trigger Warning: mentions rape and violence (the full paragraphs that are italicized)
Just a filler, my original idea was a solution to a problem I had just introduced so it didn't make sense
Tora's Age: 15/16

All was well in the small organization. That is, until a certain disturbance came along.

The 'fluff boys' as Tora had called them (Eiji, Sora, Yo and Katsu) were all sitting in a dormitory, chatting as the neko took a 'quick' shower. They all listened as Katsu recounted the memories he and Tora had shared during the hunter exam.

Eiji had a dark aura surrounding him as Katsu continued,"During the fifty hours Tora was cuddling this guy... a Kurta. His name was Kurapika, I think they like each other."

'So that's the guy she was with,' Sora thought to himself, "When I got her, they were sharing an apartment. The we're sleeping together too, their limbs were tangled together. You couldn't tell what belonged to who."

A line of pink appeared on Yo's cheeks as he modestly looked at the book in his lap, meanwhile Katsu was dying of laughter as Eiji's bloodlust grew tremendously, 'Did he take away my sister's... no, let me not think about that.'

"By the way," the purple-eyed boy growled, "Ive located Amaya."

🌿

"She's hiding on Greed Island?" The brunette was shocked, 'Why would she go there? Is she using the game as cover? Pretending to be a part of it?'

Everyone stared as the girl zoned out, not even aware of her surroundings. She was hyperventilating, and silent tears streamed down her face. Her brothers crept towards her, seeking to comfort, but as they got closer, she screamed,"No! No, stop! Please Kurta–sama! It hurts!"

Eiji, who had witnessed the event firsthand when he was younger, froze at the memory.

"Get over here, you little demon!" the Kurta had just finished with Amaya, who claimed she had 'reached her limit', and was nude on the floor, while her husband sat on the edge of their bed. Tora scurried over, clad in a thin bedsheet she had turned into a dress.

She bowed to the naked man, her tail between her legs, "how may I be of assistance, Kurta-sama?"

He looked at the little girl for a moment, before grabbing her scarred wrist and pulling  her down, making in her hang over his lap. He discarded her sheet and hit her repeatedly, threatening to go a step further if she made any noise.

Of course, the little girl was in so much pain from being hit over her healing cuts that she couldn't help but to whimper, which the man had heard...

🌿

Some time after the neko's breakdown, the members, as well as the neko, held a meeting.

Topic for discussion? Greed Island. 

They were all pretty broke, and there was no way they'd be able to afford a game like that. Tora, of course, realized that, and came up with an instant solution, thanks to a prior conversation with Yo.