Scaring X Tonpa X & Running

As I fell asleep, I heard Rin's fruity voice. "Tora" she giggled "You should wake up"
"But I just fell asleep!" I said in protest
"I know, but the boat boys are looking for you!" She said in a singsong voice
"Whyyyyyy" I groaned
"To see if you made it. And Tonpa is giving them laxatives!"
"Okay I'm up!" I said before waking and sitting up.
I jumped off the pipe and walked to them, looking at Tonpa, who proposed a toast to friendship. "Hi Tonpa-Senpai!" I said, once again, cringing
"Oh, hello Tora." He said, waving for me to come over. "This is Tora, another rookie like yourselves." The boys were drinking the juice. I was about to stop them when Gon spit it out, saying the juice had gone bad. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as Tonpa went on his knees.
"Hm," I said," My juice wasn't bad, it was tasty too." I pulled out another can and drank it, right in front of them. Tonpa' eyes went wide. Knowing the kind of laxative he used, it should have gone into effect by now. After he left, I walked to Kurapika.
"Kurapika" I whispered in his ear as he turned around,"that juice contains powerful laxatives, you didn't swallow any did you? It leaves your stomach in ruins for at least 3 days."
Looking at me, wide eyed, he said"I did not consume the juice, thanks to Gon's instincts, but how did you know, and why did you drink it?"
"He reeks of laxatives, but my body can no longer feel pain or become ill." I said while pulling out the last one and opening it. "That was child's play, especially compared to the poisons my mother had me consume in the place of milk at 3 months of age."
He gasped before regaining his composure. I added, "Tonpa has a reputation as a rookie crusher, he takes the exam to break rookies, he has no intention to pass" before leaving and hopping back up to hisoka, who was studying his cards. "Princess," he said, "you're baiting Tonpa aren't you?"
I giggled,"how did you guess". I finished my drink before jumping down to get more. What? It was good. I was raised drinking poisons more harmful than that, so it tasted regular to me.
"Tonpa-Senpai!" I said as a white haired kid began to walk to him. "May I have some more juice please?"
He looked at me, wide eyed. "You finished 3 already?" He squeaked as I nodded in response. He handed me 2 more, shaking. He thought I would die, ha! "Tonpa-San, can I give some to my friend?"
"Of course!" He handed me three more, fool. I walked off as the white haired kid walked to him.
I sat beside hisoka and offered him one while Tonpa was watching. I could see him, shaking in fear. Hisoka gave me a knowing look before denying and looking at Tonpa with a deadly aura. At this point, everyone saw me with hisoka, whispering about how I had to be strong. Giggling, I finished all five drinks as everyone watched me in shock.  I threw the cans to the floor I turned to hisoka for a game of cards.
"Tora" he said, placing down a card, "will I be seeing Rin any time soon, I haven't seen her in a while. I giggled as Rin slapped his face, hard. But she was invisible to him. He looked at me questionably.
"Rin is always with me, but as a shadow, only I can hear her and katsu and I can see her."
"Interesting" he said with his signature pervy glint in his eyes.
Rin slapped him once more before returning to my side.
Then, a purple haired man with no mouth came. Assuming he was the examiner, I blocked out whatever he was saying. Everyone followed him, so I whipped out my nen board and rode right beside him.
"A board made of nen" he said, showing interest, "how old are you?"
"13" I said as his eyes widened, probably because I knew nen at such a young age.
"Peculiar" he said, "I believe that you drank 8 of Tonpa's laxatives, how are you still alive and perfectly fine?" His mustache moving up and down
"I was raised eating worse poisons, that was a joke."
Just then, a nerd who was keeping up fell behind, about to fall. "I'll be right back Satotz" I said before going backwards, towards the kid. I grabbed his laptop as he dropped it and went back to the front with Satotz, bored. I opened the laptop, only to see that I needed a password. Luckily, Rin went snooping around earlier so she could tell me the password. I typed it in and changed it to 'heartbreaker' what? I was listening to a song about heartbreaking so that was to be expected. I shut the laptop after Satotz told me I should probably look ahead. Eventually, we reached some stairs, but guess what? Because of my genius lazy thinking, my board could go up stairs too.
"Tora" Satotz said, "why do you want to be a hunter?"
"Well, my dragon Katsu," I said, taking the small, sleeping dragon out of my hood," is the only survivor of a dragon massacre, I want to protect species like him. Also, the 'Colosssal Demon', i want to see if any nekos are left and give them another shot in life" My hair began to turn white as I got emotional, I quickly controlled it and returned it to its regular color. 'I really need to get better at that' I thought to myself as I put katsu back in my hood as we reached the top of the stairs. Then out of nowhere, Gon and the white haired kid ran past us, screaming "GOAL!" at the top of their lungs. They began to argue as Satotz told them they crossed simultaneously. I rolled my eyes as I poked Satotz and asked,"we're going to swindler's swamp, aren't we?" He nodded
"I'm gonna go get my weapons" I said before walking off, opening my bag and pulling out my weapons.

 I rolled my eyes as I poked Satotz and asked,"we're going to swindler's swamp, aren't we?" He nodded"I'm gonna go get my weapons" I said before walking off, opening my bag and pulling out my weapons

Okay so let me explain. The ninja stars go in her pockets, the gloves go on her hands, obviously. The holder on the left goes on the right leg and holds the knives and daggers on the bottom, not the one in the picture. The one on the right goes on the left leg and has the 2 pistols and the whip. The whip has a cat on top. So umm, let me show the knives and whip in entirety.

 So umm, let me show the knives and whip in entirety

You can't see the blades under the skirt when she wears it but you can see the bottom of the whip

You can't see the blades under the skirt when she wears it but you can see the bottom of the whip. The whip has electric current, 35,000 volts.

I organized my weapons and went back to Satotz to see the remaining applicants out. He began to speak about swindlers swamp and specifically told us not to be tricked when suddenly, a voice rang out...