@JenLN0 X Will Kill X S̶h̶a̶l̶n̶a̶r̶k̶ Me

Sooo... I ran out of names... for these characters who aren't too major but will star in a couple of chapters so... JenLN0 and Grimm013 thanks for unknowingly letting me use your names without permission! Also, I didn't reread this so it might be crap. K byeee

'It isn't worth it' I decided 'I can't risk the boss' life'

With that thought, I rolled out of her comfy bed, grabbed a party sized bag of Doritos (because lets be real, the regular one only holds like... eleven chips) and walked out the door. I followed the sound of Uvogin's fucking scream and I swear in my life I will rip his voice box out.

Anyways, I just happened to be walking through a room where I found some members dressed up in suits. I sauntered over to Shalnark and flicked his chest, "Someone's dressed up"

He smiled down on me, "Tora-chan! You're okay! Where were you?"

I sighed before climbing into his back,"It really wasn't that hard, Uvo's just weak"

Hey, he might be evil but I don't like walking.... or physical activity unless it's a fight.

"Hey!" A fucking retard shouted, "I can hear you!"

"Uvogin!" I raged ,"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

A few of the other members nodded in agreement with me, causing Uvo to grumble. Oh well.

➰➰➰

We were in some dumb hotel room, Uvo getting food while the other guy with the big ass ears was getting beer. And by we, I mean Shal and I, and I was just curled up in his lap like old times while we scrolled through the internet. I felt Shal's body go stiff and I innocently looked up at him, "What's wrong Shal?"

He pointed to the screen,"Tor, they're holding a secret auction... selling two hybrid girls"

My heart started to beat fast as I looked at him,"What? They're alive?"

"Two of the last three left in the planet. I assume you want to go get them?"

I nodded as he continued,"Starts in a couple of hours, formal. Once we're done with Uvo we can go. You can go get ready, I'm already in this stupid suit"

➰➰➰

When I heard Uvo jump out of the window, I walked down the stairs to Shal. I was wearing a white bandeau (kind of like a strapless bra), a long flowy royal blue skirt with a slit up one leg, revealing my lacy white underwear and white converse, because honestly, I trip over air, I'm not wearing heels.

I don't really want to wear this, I want my hoodie and shorts. But anyways...

When Shal saw me, he turned red for some reason. I ran up to him and put my hand on his forehead, checking if he was sick. He brushed it off and put his hand on the small of my back, guiding me out the door.

JenLN0 you mad yet?

➰➰➰

We walked in, different people entirely. Shal was cold, distant, uncaring and unforgiving and I had a more sexy walk, talk and attitude. It was absolutely disgusting.

Speaking of absolutely disgusting, a man, who seemed to be in his late thirties, and had possibly forgotten that I was a minor walked up to us,"Hey little miss, do you want to come with me? I'll keep you up all night"