Is X That X You?

QUICK THING. IN THE LAST CHAPTER WHEN TORA CHANGED HER LOOK, I FORGOT TO PUT THAT HER HAIR AND EYES JUST LOOKED LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE BUT THE PIC ON THE COVER IS STILL WHAT SHE PRETTY MUCH LOOKS LIKE KINDA. SHES LIKE A MIX SINCE YOU GUYS TIED ON WHICH I SHOULD DO (I GOT ANSWERS IN MY INBOX)

My hand fell as he looked at me, shock evident on his bruised face. I felt my tail go between my legs. Sh*t! I was in my neko form! I was about to back away when he pulled his left arm, breaking the chain and reached out for me. "Its okay Tora, I wont hurt you"

I froze. He didnt care? Tears came to my eyes as i hugged his bruised body, hiding myself from the torture devices. Milluki was still on his knees, watching us in shock. The door opened as Grandpa Zeno walked in, telling Killua Silva wanted to see him. I let him go as he broke himself free while i hugged Zeno. I walked out with Killua, his arm around me as we walked to his room. I fell asleep on his bed as he showered but as soon as he stepped out, only in his boxers (blushing reader: STOP IT KIRA! Me: Stop whaaaatttt??). I immediately threw him down onto his bed (ya lil nasty) and cleaned his cuts, most of them already starting to heal. Once I was finished, I gave him some clothes and packed a bag for him. We walked out of his room and froze. I needed to get my bag from my room. "Kil, can we stop at my room?"

"Yeah sure... wait... you have a room here?"

"It's a long story"

We finally reached my door and Killua exploded,"Seriously! This is your room. Mom doesnt allow anyone in there!"

I just giggled and grabbed my bag before walking out, jumping on Killua's back as we headed to Silva's room which i like to call his lair.

We walked in, or rather, Killua walked in, carrying me like the amazing friendship slave he is. We sat in front of Silva as he asked us about the hunter exam after telling us to come sit beside him. I sat in his lap while killua sat beside him. I buried my head in Silva's chest.

Killua's POV (BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING)

My dad cut me off, "Kil, do you want to see your friends?"

I bit my finger and mixed my blood with his, promising i wouldnt betray my friends. Then he looked down at Tora,"Take good care of her Kil, her past is so dark you wouldnt believe me if i told you."

I nodded, my eyes wide. My dad hates exaggerating. Tora woke up as my dad dismissed us, giving my dad a hug before jumping on me from behind, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Onward friendship slave!"

Before we reached the door, dad spoke again," You guys arent dating, are you?"

We burst into fits of laughter, Tora falling off my back,"No Silva, I have taste"
I put my hand to my chest in fake offense as she jumped back onto my back, messing up my hair. We walked out and ran into my mother, Tora pretending to be asleep. 

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW (SIGH) AND I HAVE TO MENTALLY PREPARE MYSELF TO SEE PEOPLE I HATE. ALSO IN JUNE, I WAS WRITING A SECRET HARRY POTTER BOOK THAT WAS JUST DRAFTS SO IT WASNT POSTED. IN JULY I DECIDED NOT TO PUBLISH IT BUT I LIKE THE IDEA SO IVE SPENT PRETTY MUCH ALL SUMMER PERFECTING 2 OCS FOR THE BOOK WHICH IM CHANGING TO A HXH BOOK

BASICALLY THERE ARE 2 SISTERS ONE IS 17 AND THE OTHER 12. THEYRE SIRENS, THE ONLY SURVIVORS FROM THEIR CLANS MASSACRE WHUCH HAPPENED WHEN THEY WERE 5 AND A NEWBORN. LEMME JUST GO TO MY DRAFTS AND SHOW YOU WHAT I WROTE AND COPY IT

Kana and Kata, sisters from a clan of sirens, the only ones who survived their clan's massacre, take the hunter exam to get information about the gang who brutally ripped their family's hearts and voice boxes out of their bodies to sell them to those who wished for siren abilities. Along the way, they meet four boys who they, at first try to avoid but gradually begin to trust.

BACKSTORY

Kana's POV

I was five and I was watching my newborn baby sister get blessed by the land animals as a mark appeared on her cheek. I excitedly hugged my best friend, the only human the sirens would ever consider letting go. My six year old companion, Kurai, hugged back as I felt something cold sticking into my side. I ignored it and continued to watch as my left hand fidgeted with the hem of my white dress. As soon as my sister's mark was complete, I heard a gunshot echo throughout the lagoon. I braced myself to run, looking at Kurai. He was holding a gun to my side, digging it into my skin. That was the cold thing I was feeling, it was him. He grinned like a maniac as men and women with spider tattoos attacked, ripping members of my clan apart, saving their voice boxes and hearts.

My mother ran over to me with a bag and my sister in her arms as Kurai shot me, his eyes showing insanity. i began to bleed and fell to the floor, by blood splashing his white suit. My mother quickly handed me my sister, slinging the bag onto a horse and lifting me onto it. She gave me a quick hug and kiss, using nen to heal my injuries before slapping the horse, making it run. My sister slept as i patched up my side. Opening the bag, i found a long black cloak with golden designs. I slipped it on before walking into a bar with my sister in my arms.

I took the stage and sang two songs, earning me millions of dollars. I ran and bought an apartment, already furnished. i sat down in a corner and cried myself to sleep, my sister in my arms.

After that day, i had never let anyone touch me, no one except my sister and... Hisoka.

I was 7, singing in the same bar when a clown man came in. Its a long story but he explained all about the phantom troupe and swore to help me. Two years later when i was 9 and Kata was 4, i finally let him hug me. I curled up in his arm, caught up in the warmth of my 'big brother.

are you interested in it or should i just scrap it. please tell me