Reunited X Once X Again

Kinda a filler chapter

Killua's POV
I gave my mom an icy glare and walked out, Tora on my back. Once we were outside, she dropped her sleeping facade and rested her chin on my head, giggling. I smiled as we continued walking (sorry for the OOCness)

As we walked through the forest, I whispered, "Can I call you whiskers?"
She nodded, "only if I can call you fluffy"
"It's settled then whiskers"
She messed my hair up while I was deep in thought, what did my dad mean?

"Tora? You don't have to answer if you don't want to but, why did my dad tell me to protect you and that you had a bad past."
I felt her tears landing on my neck as she whispered,"I planned on telling you anyways fluffy"

*le timey wimey skip*
I looked at her, shocked. I shifted her so that her face was in front of mine, legs still wrapped around my waist. I gave her a hug and kept walking to the quarters, rubbing her back and making her feel better. We reached our destination and, after telling Gotohoh to alert me as soon as our friends arrived, I carried her to my room. (Blushing reader-chan: KIRA I SWEAR TO GOD. Me: you swear whaaaaaaaatttt????) and tossed her onto the bed (blushing reader-chan: *nosebleed* can you not! Me: it's your dirty mind not mine) she sat up as soon as she saw the stack of chocolates I pulled out, practically flying at me with outstretched arms. I dropped the chocolate in shock, causing her to grab the pile and shove some into her mouth. "Mmmmm chocolate"

Tora's POV
I was innocently eating the deliciousness called chocolate when Killua attacked me, taking all the chocolate except the one I had in my mouth away from me! He'll pay. I jumped onto his back and wrestled him to the ground, victoriously snatching the chocolate from him.

He jumped up and held his hand out,"Truce?"

I pulled him down beside me,"Truce"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ooh, what is this? a time skip

We were bored. Where were they? I was worried about Kurapika... wait, why just Kurapika? I shrugged the thought off, turning to Killua, "Theyre taking long"

He nodded, scratching behind my ears,"Let's go whiskers, but you might want to go back to your human form in case they come while we're looking."

I gave smirk, getting rid of my cat features and changing my hair style without any movement from my arms. If I'm a metamorphangus I'm gonna use my ability to my advantage. I ran into the bathroom and changed as well considering I'm not an ordinary anime character and I care about hygiene.

 I ran into the bathroom and changed as well considering I'm not an ordinary anime character and I care about hygiene

I jumped onto Killua's shoulders and we walked downstairs, only to see the flower boys playing a game with Gotohoh

I jumped onto Killua's shoulders and we walked downstairs, only to see the flower boys playing a game with Gotohoh. Relief flooded through me when I saw Kurapika's face, unharmed unlike Gon, who had scratches all over. I silently sent Rin to tell Katsu that we were leaving but he was free to do whatever he wanted since I had no plans.

I practically ran into Kurapika and gave him a hug which he returned with equal enthusiasm. In the corner of my eye, I saw Leorio whispering something that sounded like 'ship' to Killua while making a hashtag with his fingers. I ignored him and squeezed Kurapika one last time before letting go and running to Gon. After a quick hug and high five, I jumped on top of Leorio and messed up his hair, him rolling his eyes and giving me a hug. I then gave Gotohoh a high five and Canary, my number. After jumping onto Kurapika's back, we walked out, only to be greeted by
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mike! (You totally thought I was gonna say Kikyo XP)
I launched myself off of Kurapika and onto Mike, exclaiming, "who's a good looking doggy. You're so adorable!" While the others looked at me in shock.
"Good?"
"looking?"
"Doggy?"
"Adorable?"

Mike licked my cheek as I scratched behind his ears, smoke coming out of Gon's ears. "Well what are we waiting for flower boys? I'll meet you at the testing gate!"
With those words, Mike took off, me riding him like an expert. We waited at the gate for what felt like years when they finally came. I rolled off of Mike, giving him a final pat before pushing all gates open with 2 fingers and walking through like it was nothing, the boys looking at me in shock.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Oh so many of these time skips today!
I feel it's necessary to show you this:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Oh so many of these time skips today!I feel it's necessary to show you this:

Anyways

We're on the train, me curled up in Kurapika's lap, him stroking me like a cat, which I technically am. They were discussing God knows what, I was just focused on the hand in my hair, it felt so good. Kurapika looked down at me,"what about you Tor?"
"Huh?"
"What are you gonna do now?"
"Oh, probably kill some people until you're ready to hunt the troupe."

Killua and Kurapika rolled their eyes while the other two looked at me with fear in their eyes. Oh yeah, they didn't know.

"What do you mean Tor? You'll help me?"
"Yeah, I'll just be your spy (omfg that kept autocorrecting to soy) on the inside"
"Can someone please explain what's going on here!" The Oreo pounded his fist on the table.
Kurapika's calm voice answered him,"Her actual big brother is the head of the spiders, she told me in the third phase"
Leorio didn't answer and Gon just looked confused, the poor cinamonroll
"But seriously, I'll probably just walk around or get a job, but if my temper gets the best of me, there will be dead people."
In truth, I planned on working one night a week at a restaurant with live performances. I'd been there twice before and earned thousands.
"Do you wish to get a job with me?"
"Sorry man, I already got the job, let's just say I've worked there before and they've been begging me to come back."
He nodded, but I didn't miss the small glint of sadness in his eyes. I turned and buried my head into his side while the conversation continued.

I swear, when I eventually write a fluff with the intention to kill you with feels, you'll die. I literally haven't even tried yet

Z E R O [Kurapika Kurta]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara