Back X To X Work

Key: regular. Tora's thoughts.Melody's thoughts
I spent the rest of the month with them before I had to go back to work. I told them I was bored and sure I'd get something interesting to do as a bodyguard. That humored them and I was allowed to leave.

I had reached the building, five of us had made it: Melody, Kurapika, the brawny guy and the pink haired girl along with me. We handed over our items,"okay, all five of you pass. I'm Dazonelle the head bodyguard, it's a pleasure. I need you all to start working immediately, your mission is to escort the boss to a Yorknew City hotel room"

Wait, how old was this boss again? He continued, showing us the oath of the flight which I honestly couldn't care less about. Kurapika was trying to get him to tell us about the boss and I grew a little bit angry. I still hadn't made up with him but he hadn't even made an effort to glance at me. Maybe I was just a monster after all.

The girl's heartbeat plays a melody of slight rage, sadness and pain. Ive never heard anything like it! Someone who hates themselves so much. Wasn't she friends with the boy, why wasn't he helping her?

"I'll introduce you to the boss" was all I heard before we started walking, me beside the pink haired girl. We were brought into a massive room with a really comfy looking bed, a blue haired girl on top.

"Nice to meet you everyone!"

___________________________
Le timey wimey skip to the flight
____________________________

We stood outside neon's door, everyone discussing the fact that they were shocked it was a little girl. Come on, I bet I'm the same age as her. I curled up in a ball on a pillow and slept.

The boy is looking at her with longing. Perhaps he offended her and is afraid to hurt her again, afraid of what she will say?

________
We were in a room with the head of security. He turned the lights off and plugged in a projector to show us what we're getting at the auction, the full corpse of someone (creepy), a tissue used by some doctor with DNA tests backing it up (scary) and... k-kurta eyes?

I made a tiny whimper and stepped behind Kurapika automatically, forgetting that I was mad at him. I pretended it was to look at the projection better but Kurapika knew exactly what it was. He reached behind and squeezed my hand before dropping it and thinking about the eyes. I held the hand he had held in my other one, still feeling his touch. It felt hesitant, unnatural for him to be so afraid of me, of upsetting me. Like I was a delicate china or something. Nonetheless, I smiled slightly at the thought that we might get along.

Ooh, she's smiling and his heartbeat is happy, yet slightly worried, worried about her probably. Shipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipship

We were divided into groups, Kurapika guarding some entrance with Melody while I was to stay with Neon since 'she needs to hang out with people her age' .................Baka.

Before he left, he walked up to me and took me into a deserted room. As soon as the door was shut, he (YA LIL NASTY) fell on his knees and looked up at me with scarlet eyes,"Tor, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to remind you of her, I didn't mean to hurt you! It's just, you're the closest person I've had since the massacre! I can't lose you too! Please, just please forgive me! I'll do anything!"

I knelt down to his (YOU NASTY) level and curled up into his chest, crying lightly,"I forgive you 'Pika"

He held me closer as I began to pass out, being a cat I love sleep. When I was about to fall asleep, he pressed his lips to my fore head and mumbled,"I love you" before getting up with me in his arms and depositing me onto Neon's bed (YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN YOUR HORMONES YOU NASTY) since I was to share with her, strengthening our 'friendship'. He left and I fell asleep, dreaming about him.

Ive been ignoring it this whole time, I can't believe I didn't realize before, I'm falling for him, hard. No, that's not correct, I've already fallen into the seemingly bottomless pit. I know every detail of his face, how to make him laugh, how to make him cry, his preferred way of sleeping (with me under him [YOU NASTY! LIKE IN THE PIC BELOW] and his face nuzzling my neck), his favorite food (ramen). I know every little unnoticeable detail about him, and I didn't even realize it. I like his voice, I like his face, I like his personality, I like his insane need to protect those close to him, I like the way his lips touched my forehead. Plain and simple, I like him. But does he like me? I doubt it. Who could ever love a monster?

Also, I was going to release my new book today, seeing as I've completed the first chapter, oc introduction, etc

Also, I was going to release my new book today, seeing as I've completed the first chapter, oc introduction, etc. BUT, JenLN0 did this:

*evil cackle* yes, i am a horrible human who will not post it until someone *pointed look* updates I'm X A X Hunter (IMDYINGINEEDTOKNOWWHATHAPPENSNEXT!!!) unless you ask for mercy I guess?

And Grimm013 I know this is random, but please update Atrocuous, IMDYING!!!

So in the meantime, here you go! Teaser!