Smells X Like X Death

Filler, and umm... kinda vague, sorry I'm just in a restaurant with my mom and I'm bored. Also, very short

It's been five days and all I can say is that both boys are definitely scared of me. We just finished training, Kurapika practicing 'chain jail' on me since I'm the second strongest spider. I created two rock cups and filled them with water, handing them to each of the boys. I inhaled, MASSIVE mistake. They literally smell like a dog ate roadkill, vomited, ate the vomit, vomited again, ate it again, pooped it out and ate it before being hit by a car and spewing it all out. I'm not even exaggerated. I covered by nose and mouth, running fifteen feet away from them before yelling, "You smell like death! Have you ever heard of taking a shower? Good God!"

Focusing my nen, I created a cottage. What? I can use wood too. My nen is literally the most useful ability ever. Inside there were two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and, most importantly, two bathrooms. I ushered the boys inside, despite their complaints before locking the teacher in his bathroom and dragging Kurapika to his.

I pressed on his shoulders, forcing him to crouch down before I took his tabard off. I filled the tub with some hot mineral water, leaving containers of shampoo and conditioner that I brought. Kurapika whined like a three year old, not really wanting to take a bath. He came to hug me but I dodged," I'm not hugging roadkill Kurapika"

He frowned before removing his shoes which I took," 'Pika, give me your underclothes through the door, I'll wash them for you."

He smiled at me before I walked out the room, staying at the door, his tabard and shoes in my arms. The wall opened, throwing the rest of his clothes out before returning to how it originally was. I picked up the white underclothes, Kurapika's black boxers falling out. I grimaced as I picked them up by the waistband and set them on top of the pile.

I sat in Kurapika's room (I planned on just making a cottage for myself) doing his laundry like the kind person I am every once in a while. Once they were clean, I simply hung the up outside, a gentle nen flame nearby making them dry faster without burning them. When they dried, I walked outside Kurapika's bathroom and threw them in. I was tired so I curled up in his 'bed', a pit of soft leaves that are more comfortable than any mattress. I soon fell fast asleep

_______________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the smell of daisies, lavender and... honey? I felt a presence behind me... must be Kurapika. I rolled over and looked up at the blonde, his now clean tresses still knotted. I buried my face in his neck, breath tickling him enough for him to wake. I sat him upright before creating a wooden comb and began to pull it through his hair, placing flowers throughout while having an idle conversation.

" 'Pika?"
"Mhm" he answered, half asleep
"I leave in about five hours"
He turned to me at an alarming speed, his eyes wide and filling with tears,"Please don't leave me" he cried into my chest.
I rubbed circles on his back,"I have a job Kurapika, and I'm going to heavens arena. But it's okay, I'll see you in Yorknew on September the first. I'll even give you my number so we can keep in touch."
I stood up as he wrapped his arms around my waist and bum, crying into my stomach which was enough to make me cry as well," Kura, we still have some time together"

"I stood up as he wrapped his arms around my waist and bum, crying into my stomach which was enough to make me cry as well," Kura, we still have some time together"

He nodded before pulling me down, forcing me to lie down beside him. He pressed his face into my hair, mine is n the crook of his neck.
For some reason, I felt like I was going to explode. Everything felt so right when I was in his arms, except for the butterflies in my stomach. What was happening to me? Was I sick? I shrugged off the thought before getting comfortable once again and drifting to sleep, Kurapika's tears, though less, still flowing.

I told you it was short.
BUT WAIT
I NEED YOUR HELP

1) Should Kurapika and the teacher guy go to the next show

a) yes.  

b) no.

2) Should Tora apply for the job at the Nostrade's with Kurapika

a) yes.

b) no.