Cooking X With X Fools

As I walked through the gates, Katsu greeted me, bowing playfully, he said, "wow Tor, didn't expect you to take the hood off so quickly."
I rolled my eyes and jabbed his stomach with my elbow as I heard a feminine voice boom out. "Will all of the applicants who passed the first phase please enter" Wait... feminine? A girl? YES! I looked forward and saw two people. A slender woman with aqua blue hair, which I could tell rin liked, tied up in five ponytails, forming a star. Behind her was a massive man, I didn't care, I was more focused on the girl. She was wearing a black bra with a sheer black cropped top, cute shorts which look similar to the ones I wear on troupe missions and adorable pink shoes.

"Welcome all. I'm Menchi your examiner for the second phase."
" and likewise I'm buhara" the fat one said as a thunder like grumble erupted from his stomach.
"Sounds to me like you're getting hungry" Menchi stated, turning to Buhara as rin and I smiled. This was cooking, which we did at home for the spiders since we were the only ones who could do anything with food apart from shalnark.
"Not just hungry I'm famished"
"Well, there you have it," Menchi said, standing up," the second phase, will be cooking!"
"Yes!" I screamed," something that's actually challenging"
What? These men looked like they had never seasoned a piece of meat in their lives.
As Menchi smiled at me, the remaining applicants, save for Kurapika and I, began to gesticulate and insult our task. I rolled my eyes, they were going to fail.
"That's right" Menchi said with her hand on her hip, "the second phase will be preparing a meal that will satisfy our palletes"
"Why do we have to cook?" A voice rang out
"Don't you know?" Menchi said like it was obvious, which it was, "it's simple really, because we're gourmet hunters"
The applicants looked unimpressed, and began to laugh. I walked up to the fat one "insult gourmet hunters one more time and I'll grill your body and serve you to your parents as jumbo hot dogs". I released 1.5% of my bloodlust and even Menchi shivered. He nodded and gulped
"Good" was all I said before I returned to katsu.
Menchi still looked pissed, but not at me.
One asked what they were making
"Buhara..." Menchi said, crossing her arms
His foot slapped the floor,"Today's required ingredient, will be pork!"

"Pork?" One examinee asked, "do you mean like, pig meat"
"No sh*t Sherlock" I said, rolling my eyes as Menchi stifled a giggle.
Buhara continued," feel free to use meat from any species of pig in visca forest."
Now it was my turn to stifle a giggle. Menchi noticed and raised an eyebrow. I lifted one finger, indicating that there was only one species of pig there. She smiled and silently laughed.
*le time skip* brought to you by something that is in my camera roll that I love for some reason...

I'd been walking with the boys and we slid down a slope to see the great stamps. The boys bumped into each other while I just jumped over their heads, ran, killed one with one of my knives and put it on my back like a backpack. I walked back while everyone was being attacked by the pigs, receiving looks of astonishment. I was the first back which didn't surprise the examiners as I began to take out my herbs and food I had packed for the exam, receiving looks of approval from Menchi. I looked at the cooking area, it wasn't very high tech. I walked up to Menchi and asked," Menchi, can I use a nen flame?"
Her eyes went wide, "y-you know nen?"
"Yep! Use gyo" I said lifting my hand to show her the element strings, raising my index finger, my flame finger, to show her a brilliant flame. She nodded as I went back to my station, still the only applicant there. I changed my nails into cat claws and quickly gutted the pork and *insert cooking stuff here, I can only bake*