18. trust

WARNINGS: sub bill, pegging, swearing, daddy kink, oral (male on female), general filth

Sometimes, there are people that come into our lives, people we are automatically drawn to, people who are easy to trust. Bill, on one hand, had never been one to trust anyone too easily.

He trusted his closest friends, his siblings, his parents. And on the rare occasion that he did let someone else from the outside in, he was always guarded. That specific person had to earn his trust, they had to work for it.

But then, you came along, and suddenly, he found himself trusting you almost instantaneously. It scared him a little, if he was being honest. He was so drawn to you, more so than he'd ever been to anyone else. You made him feel whole, you put him at ease and could calm him down in any circumstance.

That was why he fell for you so hard and fast. He was certain he'd never fallen for anyone this quickly before, yet here he was, wrapped around your very finger. And he didn't mind one bit.

You'd helped him discover things about himself that he'd never even known, as if he'd once been blind and you gave him sight. He'd already thought of himself as adventurous in many ways, but you revealed to him so many more things, had him willing to stretch out of his comfort zone, to take a leap of faith. As long as you were there to catch him at the other end, nothing else mattered.

These leaps of faith weren't only reserved for one area of your lives. You had him branching out in all areas. One in particular was the bedroom. Bill had figured out early on that you were quite...bold when it came to things pertaining to sex.

Before you, he had always thought he was entirely dominant. He liked being in control, liked having someone at his mercy. But oh, how wrong he'd been. You'd been up front with him in the beginning. Sometimes you liked being in control, other times you liked being the one to submit.

You'd asked him to try, just for a night, relinquishing control and letting you take care of him. He'd been reluctant at first, he really didn't see how he'd enjoy it. When he finally did give in, he was absolutely shocked, because he loved it. To see you in such a position of dominance made it all worth it. The control you exercised over him had his head spinning, and he found himself begging for, well, everything. For more, for you to let him come, for you to keep going. It had all been so overwhelming, but so wonderful, and after it was all said and done, he was willing to do it again.

Bill had discovered that he was indeed a switch, and he hardly knew what to do with this knowledge. But with your help, he slowly branched out, and went on a road to discovery, of sorts. He'd always been down to try new things, but you were taking it to a whole new level. Not that he was complaining.

But then came the time where you asked him to try something completely different. New and unfamiliar, and a little intimidating. You, with your vast collection of sex toys, began showing him things you liked and wanted to try on him.

You'd spread everything out on the bed one night, and sat across from Bill. You presented several things to him, but when you held up a metallic object, furnished with a purple jewel at the end, he automatically knew what it was. "I'm not trying that," he'd instantly protested.

"How do you know you won't like it?"

"I've never had the desire to have someone shove something up my ass."