14. any other way

WARNINGS: dom/sub dynamic, oral (female on male), daddy kink, roughness, choking, the usual filth

You knew it was wrong.

Hell, it was more than wrong. This was deliberate disobedience, sure to get you in a whole world of trouble if you were found out.

But you thought you'd be fine. You had the house to yourself, after all. No one was there to watch you, or snitch on you. Nobody would ever know. That was what you told yourself, at least.

But oh, how foolish you were in thinking that.

Bill had been gone for weeks. His work schedule was keeping him away. And while you were completely understanding and supportive, that didn't mean you weren't allowed miss him.

You were finally in the home stretch, with the knowledge that he'd be coming home in just two days. You were excited, to say the least. You couldn't wait to be reunited with your man, to have him all to yourself again.

You had to confess that you weren't being very patient, though. You'd held up pretty well for the past few weeks. You'd been a good girl, just like he'd asked you to be when he left. But now, that patience was wearing thin. It was pathetic, really. You knew you should've been able to wait for him to come home to take care of you. But you were in such a mood, hormones raging, that you simply couldn't wait any longer.

This was especially clear to you when you woke one morning, just two days before Bill was to come home, to the crotch of your panties soaked through and an uncomfortable ache between your legs. You had to take care of it.

It was against the rules, of course. You weren't allowed to touch yourself without Bill's explicit say so. But he wasn't there, so he'd never know. So, while you were still curled up in bed that morning, you decided to make a big production of it. You stripped out of your pajamas, leaving yourself bare with goosebumps crawling across your skin.

The feeling of the cool sheets beneath your nakedness was erotic in a sense, and you felt yourself getting even more worked up the more you thought about what was to come when Bill did get home. You envisioned what he'd do to you, how hard and deep and slow he'd fuck you, how he'd have you reeling beneath him.

You used those thoughts to help get you off, finding yourself growing warmer and wetter by the minute. Unbeknownst to you, a certain man of yours was pulling up in the driveway, home two days early with the intention of surprising you. He was quiet as he entered the house, assuming you were still asleep.

He kicked off his shoes, sock covered feet padding across the floor as he made quick work of setting his keys on the counter and placing his bags in the laundry room before he headed upstairs. But halfway down the hall, Bill paused, suddenly aware of an all too familiar sound.

Upon listening more closely, he knew he wasn't mistaken. When he reached your bedroom, his suspicions were confirmed. To be fair, the sight of you laid out and bare, pleasuring yourself, was quite the turn on for him. Especially when you whimpered his name, which had his jeans becoming just a little tighter. He knew his role, though.

He kept his cool, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed before speaking, thus scaring the daylights out of you. "You know..." He began, "when I make rules, I expect them to be followed."