06. sugar

WARNINGS: this work contains adult themes, such as: smut, very brief choking, swearing, oral (female on male)

It was early.

How early, you weren't entirely sure. But the sun still had yet to rise, leaving the sky an odd periwinkle color, casting the tiniest bit of dim light into the quiet bedroom. You hadn't been awake for very long, but the moment your eyes fluttered open, you had instantly become aware of something.

Your body was running warm. Feverish, almost. It was growing increasingly harder to ignore it, especially as impatience began to eat away at you. With each passing moment, desperation began to crawl beneath your skin, like an itch that you just couldn't scratch.

Your only dilemma? The only one who could take care of your little issue was, unfortunately, sound asleep beside you.

You gazed at him, eyes taking in his peaceful state. The sheets were strewn loosely over his hips, one arm hanging off the side of the bed, and the other folded beneath his head atop the pillows. His eyelids fluttered as he dreamt. Nice dreams, you hoped.

But despite how innocent he looked, your hormones were still incensed, and rather than wait for him to wake, you decided to attempt to take care of it yourself, even though it certainly wouldn't be as good as him doing it.

With a soft sigh, you silently turned over onto your back, glancing at Bill once more before letting your head rest against the pillows, lifting your hand to trail down the expanse of your bare body, all the way to your thighs, which you parted to accommodate your your hand.

You were in no mood for teasing, wanting nothing more than to get to it. Your fingers slid over the familiar terrain, gliding through the wetness. Some was left over from the night before. Your arousal never had calmed down, which was the norm for you. Bill had that affect on you. He had the tendency to fuck you so good, you thought about it for days after the fact.

With his beautiful face in mind, you paid attention to your attention starved nub of nerves, closing your eyes as you did so. But no sooner had you started, you paused, for a sudden idea popped into your head. A positively delicious one at that.

Checking once more to make sure Bill was still asleep, you rolled onto your side, snuggling up to him a bit. He stirred only slightly, a hum leaving his throat before he went quiet again. With a smile tugging at your lips, you brought your hand to his chest, fingers lightly dancing along the flesh, feeling the rise and fall of his breath before you carried on downwards, enjoying his warmth beneath your touch.

Your fingers stopped at the top of the sheet that was covering his hips, idly thumbing the fabric. Right then, Bill took in a deep breath, and you froze in your spot, glancing back at him, not wanting to wake him fully. Not yet anyway.

Then he exhaled, at which you took the opportunity to duck your hand beneath the sheet, fingertips grazing his cock. Seamlessly, you removed your hand, ever so carefully shifting your position, tugging the sheets down as you silently straddled his legs.

At that point, he was succumbing to the hazy consciousness that came in the first moments of waking. Still drowsy enough not to notice too much, though. Your eyes fell from his face, down to his cock, resting against his stomach, not yet hard.