34. sweet girl - axel cluney

WARNING: this work includes adult themes, including a dd/lg dynamic, orgasm denial/control, bdsm, oral (male receiving), anal play

He knew she'd be there the second he walked through the front door, just like she always was when he got home from work.

As he stepped over the threshold, he braced himself just in the nick of time as his sweet girl threw herself into his arms. A smile broke across his face as she wrapped herself around him like a koala, kissing his neck over and over.

"Hello to you too," he said with a soft laugh as he kicked the door shut behind him with his boot.

"I missed you so much, Daddy," she said, pulling back to look into his face. "You were gone for eight whole hours!"

"I missed you too," he replied honestly. Being away from her was never easy, but coming home to her at the end of the day was the best feeling. Everything about her was home to him. Her sweet scent, her soft curves, her rounded tummy, her squishy thighs. He couldn't get enough of her.

"Did you have a good day?" He asked her as he lowered himself to the bench by the door, the place where they sat to put their shoes on and take them off. He kicked off his work boots, all while holding her still.

"I did. I made you dinner, too! It's all ready and waiting in the kitchen."

"You did? What did you make me?" He further inquired, rising to stand after his shoes were discarded.

"I was feeling too small to make anything fancy so we're having mac and cheese and some nuggets. I also made some broccoli because I know you want me to eat my vegetables."

"Good girl, I'm so proud of you," he praised her, kissing her nose. "How about you go plate everything? I'll join you in a minute, I just have to wash my hands."

"Okay!" With a pat to her bottom, he had her scurrying away into the kitchen. He wasn't the least bit surprised by her choice of food for dinner. Her favorite food was chicken nuggets, and she'd eat them every day if she could.

When he finally joined her, she was sitting at the table, waiting patiently. She beamed at him as he took a seat across from her, and he eyed the spread before them. Of course, she'd poured them both juice in Disney princess cups. Axel's cup had Merida printed across it. His favorite of the princesses, though he wouldn't admit it to anyone else but her. His girl was the only one who got to see his mushy side. Everyone else could fuck off.

"So what did you do today, sweet girl?" He asked as they began to eat.

She paused for a moment, recalling the events of the day. "Well...after you left I did my yoga. Then I showered and got dressed, and I had breakfast, I ate the yogurt and fruit you set out for me."

"Good girl," he told her.

"Then I did some work. I was feeling really small today, Daddy. But I was a big girl and did some Zoom meetings like I was supposed to. I even got dressed up and did my makeup for them. But I took it off right after."

"I'm so proud of you," came his praise. "You did all of that without Daddy's help."

"I did. I knew you were working, and I didn't want to bother you."