30. examination - axel cluney (deadpool 2)

WARNINGS: smut, medical fetish, examination kink, brief piss play (asterisk indicates where the scene begins and ends if that's not your thing), overstimulation

ADDITIONAL NOTES: the girl in this story is an oc named rosie. she was created on my blog to be axel's cute little girlfriend. if you'd like to know more about them you can head over to my tumblr, which is skrsgardspam

She'd never been more eager to leave work for the day then she was now.

She had been antsy all day, constantly glancing at the clock, anticipating closing time. She had something waiting for her next door. She wasn't sure just what it was exactly, but she knew that any surprise orchestrated by her boyfriend would be a good one.

He was a cheeky bastard, surely it was something of the sexual nature. But even if it wasn't, she was still looking forward to it. When it was finally time to leave, she nearly bolted out of there, after she'd cleaned and locked everything up, of course. Her shop closed at the same time that Axel's did most days, so she knew that when she got there, his shop would be free of employees and customers. It would just be the two of them.

As she walked next door, she couldn't help but grin to herself and walk with a little skip in her step. She went in the back way, because the front door was locked. When she stepped inside, she wasn't greeted with the usual sound of heavy metal playing in the background. All she heard was silence. With a shrug, she placed her things in the little break room in the back, and headed down the hall in search of Axel.

"Hello?" She called out, glancing around. A few seconds later, she heard rustling, followed by footsteps. When she turned, her eyes widened, for there was her boyfriend, but he was wearing a white lab coat.

He smiled at her, putting on an air of professionalism. "Miss Sweet, you're right on time for your appointment," he said.

Her mouth fell open, because she realized right away what was happening. Butterflies swirled to life in her tummy, and she swallowed, a little unsure of what to say. "Um...I am?" Was all that came out.

He nodded. "Right this way." He motioned for her to follow him, leading her to the back. The room he brought her to was the room designated for administering body piercings. But today, it was acting as an examination room for her. She couldn't believe he was actually helping her act out this fantasy. She most definitely wanted to repay him for it later.

"Have a seat on the chair," Axel continued, motioning to the reclining chair in the center of the room.

She complied, settling in the seat as he sat upon the little rolling stool off to the side. He wheeled up next to her, and offered a smile. "So what brings you in today? Just a routine checkup or something else?"

"J-just a checkup," she squeaked. Seeing him in that lab coat, and watching the way he carried on as if he were an actual doctor had her feeling things.

"Alright then, we'll get started." He began asking her a series of questions an actual doctor might ask. "Have you been sick recently? Are you on any medications? Do you have trouble sleeping? Any recent injuries?" And so forth and so on.

Then it was time for her physical examination. She realized that he'd gotten ahold of quite a lot of medical tools. A stethoscope, a blood pressure cuff, an otoscope. She had no idea how he'd managed to get his hands on them. "Where did you get all this?" She asked as he checked her blood pressure.