17. liquid gold

WARNINGS: smut, m/f/f threesome, oral (girl on girl)

The air was cool on your skin as you walked, brushing over any exposed skin and raising goosebumps in its wake. You couldn't see a thing, due to the blindfold placed over your eyes.

You had no sense of direction, but the strong hands holding onto you were guiding you exactly where you needed to go. You could feel him gently squeeze your muscles, reassuring you. "Almost there babe."

His breath was warm against your neck, bringing on another wave of goosebumps. You shuddered, and you could feel his lips curl into that of a smile. A devious man, he was. He'd pulled a fast one over you, and you had no idea what to expect once that blindfold was removed.

He was rather proud of himself, really. He'd put so much time and effort into making this happen, and he knew you would love it. In fact, you would be rendered absolutely speechless. And that was precisely what he was counting on.

You'd been blindfolded the moment you got into the car. He'd insisted that the surprise be kept secret until the last possible second. You at least knew you were in a hotel, but he hadn't told you which one, nor had he given away any other clues. Bill was sure as hell good at surprises.

You felt him slow to a stop, and he let go of you for a moment. The sound of a door opening could be heard, and then Bill was grasping your hand, pulling you closer. he reached back, untying your blindfold. When you looked up, you were met with the sight of his beaming face.

"Happy birthday my love," He said, before stepping aside, revealing a pair of grand double doors, opening into an equal as grand hotel suite. At the sight, your mouth fell open, ungracefully so, and your eyes went wide as saucers.

"Holy shit."

Bill laughed softly at your reaction, and he hooked an arm around your waist, guiding you and your awestruck form further into the room. "What do you think?"

"What do I think?" You looked at him, still in shock, proceeding to repeat the words you'd uttered moments before. "Holy shit."

Again, Bill laughed. "Look." He pulled you after him, like a child eager to show you something. "There's even a hot tub on the balcony."

Sure enough, there was, illuminated by the light of the slowly setting sun. "Bill, this is insane."

"Hey," he hummed, pulling you to him. "You deserved to be lavished on, pretty girl. I wanted to do something extra special for your birthday And, this isn't all."

"Seriously?"

Mischief danced in his eyes as a little smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "You brought that little sundress of yours, right?" You nodded, waiting for him to go on. "Put that on. And don't bother wearing anything underneath."

"Why?"

He couldn't stop his grin. "You'll see. There's someone I'm taking you to meet."

You narrowed your eyes at him suspiciously then, though you were already making your way over to your suitcase, which Bill had made sure to have brought up beforehand. "What are you planning?"