31. forevermore

WARNINGS: 18+ smut, daddy kink, choking

The sun shone warm on your face as you walked across the wide stretch of parking lot that morning. It was a beautiful day, and you were absolutely giddy. Though you supposed you'd be giddy even if the sky was gray and rain was pouring down around you. One may ask why you were in such a wonderful mood, and you would gladly tell them.

The reason you were so very happy was because you were seeing your love for the first time in weeks. In fact, you were surprising him.

It was a miracle he hadn't found out, honestly. You'd had to clear this surprise visit with so many people. You had been a little worried that someone might let it slip and the surprise would be ruined. But thankfully, Bill was none the wiser, and you'd managed to sneak in unnoticed. Well, unnoticed by him, at least.

You'd had to get security clearance, and you were now donning an ID badge displaying your name which somewhat made you feel like a person of importance. And, maybe you were. After all, you were in a relationship with the man playing the iconic Pennywise. That had to count for something, right? (Sarcasm there.)

You were being led through the set by an employee, who was explaining where everything was and how things worked. You hardly heard anything he said. You were just eager to see your boyfriend in action. Finally, you were brought into the indoor set that the crew was currently filming in. It was dark, save for the lighting they were using to illuminate the scene, and the room was quiet as everything played out in front of the camera.

You couldn't help the grin that spread across your face when you saw him. It was surreal. Sure, he'd sent you plenty of pictures of him wearing the makeup. He'd even FaceTimed you several times while in the makeup chair, transforming into the wicked clown. But to see it in real life was something else. You were in awe as you watched him perform, an expert at his craft.

Goosebumps crawled across your skin as you neared the set, watching more closely as Bill seamlessly enacted his part. He was so big, even more so than usual due to the bulbous prosthetic atop his head, and he was intimidating. You were so enthralled in what was unfolding before you, the intensity of the moment, the emotion of it all, that you nearly jumped out of your skin when the director called "cut!"

And just like that, Bill straightened from where he'd been hunched over, and it was as if Pennywise had completely disappeared, despite the fact that he was still in costume. He was back to his normal self, speaking in his usual tone of voice.

You were still standing there off to the side, remaining unnoticed, until Andy stood from his director's chair and motioned for you to come over to him. He smiled as you approached, and you gave him a quick hug. "How are you?" He inquired.

You returned his smile. "I'm great. How are you?"

"Fantastic." He looked back over to where Bill was. "Looks like he still hasn't noticed you. I wonder how long it'll take him."

At that, you giggled softly. "I was wondering the same thing."

As if he'd heard you both talking about him, Bill turned, glancing in your direction. Even under all that makeup, you could still see his expression. It was adorable. The way his eyes lit up, the way his smile spread wide. In mere seconds, he was striding over to you, reaching you easily.