The Session

I opened the door to the library and immediately cringed at the smell. It smelled of a mixture of dust and a couple of other smells I couldn't identify. Disgusting. The library wasn't lit very well, so I flipped one of the stuff light switches. The whole library went dark,which made my heart race. I felt the wall for the light switch but couldn't find anything. All I could feel was the oddly bumpy wall. Was the wall raised? It felt like it.

"If you'd stop feeling my muscles ,maybe I could help you find the light switch," a familiar voice chuckled. The sudden noise scared me enough to make me yelp in surprise ,which only seemed to amuse the voice more.

"Shut up and help me
This place is scary enough with the lights on." I retorted, annoyed. After I took a step away from the voice,the lights turned on. I had just been feeling Ash freaking Anderson's muscles. Of course. Somebody kill me now.

"Ew, I think I preferred not seeing your face,"I grimaced, emphasizing it by locking his face with my hands like he was a bringing sun.

"Bet you weren't thinking that when you were patting down my guns," he smirked, flexing his muscles. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the nearest table. I was here to tutor, not to argue with an asshole. As I was pulling the history textbooks out of my backpack, Ash just sat across from me silently. I looked up at him and studied his emotionless face. No wonder he was popular,seeing as he was pretty cute. But how would anyone his blown up ego?

"You should take a picture," Ash laughed,making me look down with a face flushed with embarrassment.

"Alright, here's the textbook. I've got worksheets that Mrs. Elibox gave me for you to complete after you finish chapter two. Get started,we've already wasted at least ten minutes." Damn, I sounded super responsible. And bossy. I'd make a food military leader if I knew how to fight. He rolled his eyes and started reading,so I leaned back and started texting Paige about how much I was hating this. She kept on saying how jealous she was and kept reminding me to "be careful, he's a serious player!"

Honestly,how is he making such a bad grade? texted me ,making me laugh to myself

Ikr. He is so retarded 😝

His looks make up for his lack of brain cells though😻😍😳

Ew don't even. I swear ,his face could scare freaking Frankenstein!

I laughed at my last text,but my laugh sounds more like a constipated walrus, so Ash looked up at me with questioning eyes. I looked back down at my phone to see that Paige corrected me, saying that Frankenstein was the scientist,to which I rolled my eyes.

"Whatcha doing?" Ash asked before snatching my phone and looking through my texts. I plunged after my phone,so he stood up and extended his arms until I couldn't reach to my phone without hopping on my tip toes, which I would never give him the satisfaction of. Instead I clawed his arms.

"Hey! Give it back, that's a personal conversation! I yelped. He was squinting too see what I wrote, but I guess he couldn't read it very well because I was shaking his arm. He kept moving backwards, a smirk pulled tight on his lip as I move forward in sync with him. Finally, as a last resort, I punched him in the chest.

The sudden impact seemed to surprise him, because he fell backwards onto the ground. I, being an extreme klutz,fell on top of him. Well, this was awkward. I sprawled on top of his chest, my arms tucked under my chest, my hands crushed at an awkward angle, and my lips....

My eyes widened in surprise as I registered everything and flung myself off Ash. I didn't just do that. I couldn't have. I'm not that unlucky. Right? Did Ash really just steal my first kiss?! My face burned and I felt the redness of my ears. No way. I held my face in my hands, mostly to hide my burning ,red cheeks.

"Woah,princess. If you really wanted a kiss so bad, you could've just asked," Ash laughed. I did. I just accidentally kissed Ashton freaking Anderson. No, I didn't kiss him, our lips just touched. It wasn't on purpose. I groaned and punched the air instead of Ash.

"Shut up. You're only wasting more time. Give me the damn phone." I held out a hand, eyes still closed because I didn't want to see his stupid smirk. This is so cliché. Life isn't supposed to be, so what is happening? This cant be real. I have to be dreaming. No, wait ,this is a nightmare. Ash handed me the phone, giving me a reason to open my eyes and stand up. I dusted myself off and walked back to my seat with a poker face as if that totally didn't happen.

"Retarded? Wow, princess, that hurts. And I'm sure my face isn't that bad," Ash winked. I looked away from him, my face probably still flushed. I stead, I got the worksheets out and slid them over him.

"Don't call me 'princess' and get these done. I don't want to hear another word from you, okay?" I said with an annoyed and bossy tone. Ash shrugged and got to work on the worksheets. I opened up my texts with Paige again and continued my conversation, though I never told her what just happened because that would be something she'd never let me live down.

Time passed quickly, with Ash only asking a few questions he couldn't find in the textbooks and me browsing on social media and texting with my best friend. Soon enough, my timer went off and I quickly gathered everything. Ash looked at me like I was insane, which I don't blame him for. I just wanted to get out of here. Aster I finish packing up, I ran out of the library and you to the school's parking lot, already drenched from the steady pouring rain. I really should've brought my umbrella.
...

"Hi, I'm not hungry for dinner,gnight," I called as I entered my house and raced up the stairs. I just wanted to be alone so I could process what just happened. I just kissed a boy that most girls could only dream about talking to. A boy I completely despise. A boy I only met yesterday. It was an accident though, so it doesn't count. Right?

Suddenly I was aware of the quietness in my house. Its never like this. Dad still wasn't home, I know because I didn't see his blue buggy in the driveway, but Sheet was always home. Scarlett was supposed to be at a birthday party/sleepover, maybe Shery was dropping her off. I had the whole house to myself. To enjoy the silence, I went to bed early. I deserved this.