Promises-Rocket Racoon

A/N: Sorry it took a while to write these since i've been really busy outside of Wattpad, but next week i'll be posting more since Wednesday is my birthday and i want to spend that day partying instead of writing on my ipad all day. I hope many of you are enjoying this book so far, also did anyone else went to see Black Panther??

*****************

Hmm this seems interesting i flipped the page as i continued to read, this comic is getting so intense! I flipped a page once more and saw a small raccoon passing by with a tree plant thing. If i were back on Earth seeing a raccoon walking with a tree would freak anyone out but here in the galaxy everything is possible. I took out my data pad and saw that Yondu was calling me, quickly i pressed the green button.

"Is there any sign of him?" he said frustrated that Peter Quill hasn't been found. "Don't worry if i see him i'll handle it." i say brushing it away and he scoffs "You know what'll happen if ya fail me."

"Yeah i know, i'll be right back." i said in a hurry and ended the call. I shook my head and continued with my comic. I've been working with Yondu for years now i lived in America with my family, i was an immigrant from Japan. My mother Mikoto O'Neil and my father Sean O'Neil have been missing for years. Knowing that they would be in space Yondu came for me and i've been trying to find clues for their disappearance. A week ago on April 15th i turned 19 which also meant that I could go on my own without Yondu on my ass.

I heard shouting coming from down where i was and i spotted him, "I found you!" i smirk and saved my comic book and jumped up and landed right in front of Peter. "Juno?!" "It's great to see you too Peter." i smirk and pulled my katana out.

I charged at him and he blocked my attack with his gun and kicked me and i fell on the water, "You aren't getting away from me so easily Peter!" I say shouting and saw the tree like thing grab him and saw the raccoon.

"You better tell your buddy to let him go." i warn him as i stepped closer with my katana in hand. "Oh yeah? Come and get him then." the animal remarked and i ran towards him, was just an inch from slicing him till he jumped on my back and wouldn't let go of me. "Let me go you darn raccoon." he held a gun to my head and i quickly dodged it and it ended up breaking my katana in two.

"You!" i was about to kill him when the Nova Corp arrived and arrested us. I was standing there in front of the two men that captured with my arms crossed over my chest. "Name: Juno Haille O'Neil, others know her as her alias Chromas, she's nineteen, from Terra, has been associated with the ravagers, knows how to speak english,spanish,greek, japanese,spanish and sign language. Her hobbies are making graffitis watching anime, reading comics and novels."

The two of them stared at me weirdly and I just shrugged my shoulder. I look behind me and saw that raccoon known as Rocket. Idiot he got me captured. Moments later we arrived at the prison and got changed into out prison clothes.

"You better know how to get us out of here cause you owe me." I told him and he laughed. "Sweetheart if there's one thing i know is that i could get us out of any prison, since when do i exactly owe ya?" he says his dark eyes staring over at me.

"If you get us out of here i'll reward you with something." i smile and winked over at him. He looked away from me and nodded, "Alright we just gotta switch the alarm off and we'll improvise later."

"Alright i'll grab a few weapons." Gamora said over by the table.

"Count me in to kill some guards." Drax said getting excited.

"We just have to figure out how to set the alarm off." Peter looked around and we saw that Groot grabbed it from the top. Minutes later the guards came over and with Rocket we began to fight them side by side, i threw them my graffiti bombs and since they couldn't see a thing we began to kick and punch those guards. Quickly we made it to Peter's ship and laid back on the couch.

"Look i'm sorry for getting you in trouble." Rocket says taking a seat next to me.

"That's alright.Thanks for not killing me." i smile laughing and i saw him holding something "My katana! How did you-" "Eh it was easy." he says handing me my katana and i lean down to kiss the top of his head.

"Thanks Rocket.."

"What even brings you to these parts of the galaxy?" he asks next and i decided to tell him. "To bring Peter back to Yondu safely but most importantly to find my parents, they've been missing for many years now and there's this man who might know something about him." my eyes were fixed on my katana as i told him , Rocket's hand fell on top of mine and i saw him smile a little.

"Well whatever got them i'll sure you'll find them, i'll even help you." looking back at him i nodded and held his hand. "I'm so happy i met you.Promise you'll help me then?" i ask him and he nods his head too, "I promise Juno."