Lost-Yondu Udonta

"Sky..where are we?"

My young brother asked me as his eyes were filled with fear as he grabbed onto my hand tightly. I shake my head but try not to show that i'm scared even if i'm terrified on the inside,We just watched our mother die in front of our eyes and now we are in some kind of spaceship?

We hear footsteps and lots of men came out of no where also trying to scare us, "Get behind me." I tell Peter when we take a few steps back hitting the wall. Some of them a green,blue and have normal skin color. Who the hell are these people?! They also seem to be wearing dirty looking clothes.

A guy steps up from the rest and begins to get closer. 

"Step back!" I tell him.

The blue skinned man grins and in a flash has my brother, "Sky!! Help me!" He shouts tryng to kick the guy as he holds my brother up in the air.

"Peter! Hey you jerk why don't you pick someone your own size." I shout and kicked his leg.

"What the hell girl!" He says holding his leg and smiles at the sight of of two scared, "Peter and Sky Quill..be ready to work for me or my men will eat you." He says grinning.

It's been years since we both met the famous Yondu and that guy has been a huge pain in our asses. We grew up to steal things for him and the rest of the ravagers which has been a bummer,I miss earth since it was mother's home.

But i got used to working for all of those still weird looking dirty men,they are kinda like family to me now Peter otherwise thinks the opposite,they were tougher on him cause he's a guy and they had to show him how to be stronger and so on. Peter hates Yondi for taking us away from Earth,i hate him too but that much like he does.

"Did you get the things I asked you to get?" Yondu asks me.

I grab my satchel and toss it to him, "There's everything you asked. Have you heard of Peter?"

"Nothin i'been tryin to communicate with that boy."

"This is also your fault." I mutter but he seemes to have listened.

"What did you say girl?" I turned to look at him angrily.

"Your fault,if you weren't so harsh on Peter he wouldnt have hated you,sure you kidnapped us and have been mean to us ever since but your words have gotten to Peter." I glare at him and sit on top of a messy desk.

"I don't think you're the bad,selfish heartless man that we know..deep down I know you have feelings for us both." I stand up and grab my gear ready to search for my brother.

"If you won't help me then i'll go find him on my own."

"Hold on." 

Yondu says before i leave and begins to look at the screens and found Peter's location, "I guess you really do care." I mostly saybit to myself and smile as we head towards Peter's location.