Sacrifice-Rocket

I stared back at Rocket and Peter as they began to prepare to fight Ego who is Peter's father. I can't help but stare at Rocket a few more seconds something might happen to us after all I still remember the first day I met all of them.

I was about to upgrade the security system till I heard shooting and I ran over and looked at five people,i sniffed and realized that the giant tree thing had a raccoon on his back! 

I don't know what got into me but I shouted out to them and helped them escape..I had a feeling that I needed their help. "Hey..thanks." The big tall man thanked me.

"Why did you help us?" The girl asked next.

"I am Groot" The plant said next.

"What are you? You look like this dog." 

A man with muscles said pointing down at the raccoon who growled at him, "I'm a neko fox..i'm sure you've never heard of my type..anyway! My name is Lily." I smile at them.

From that day on I became a member of their crew and became really close friends to Rocket,i began to have feelings for him and I can sense that he likes me too even if lately he's been trying to push all of us away so we don't get hurt. Since we arrived at this weird ass planet I figured that Ego and Mantis were hiding something and now here we are trying to kill Peter's dad.

"We better hurry up and get out of this place!"

I heard Peter shout as he fired at a few enemies and I was shooting Ego's tentacles thing. I can't let anyone die..Peter has been a brother to me since we met and Rocket..he's my best friend. 

Few more minutes and the planet started to crumble I saw Rocket and Groot leaving with tears in their eyes when i mentioned I would be sacrificing myself. I smiled when I saw Peter leaving with Yondu...

I watched around me as the pieces of rocks started to fall..wait!

Rocket still has my crescent moon necklace! I modified it and it served me when I was on battles since it can teleport me anywhere.

************************

Rocket cried as he held onto Lily's necklace while Groot stayed by his side trying to comfort his friend. Peter came back safely with Yondu by his side and Rocket knew that he has lost his friend..his lover.

Suddenlt a brighr light appeared and Rocket squinted his eyes and smiled at the sight of Lily back,Rocket stood up,ran and hugged the young fox. "She's back!" Peter shouted from across the room and pushed Rocket aside to hug his 'sister'.

Lily smiled and fixed her eyes on Rocket again.

"I'm so glad your back."

Rocket whispered as he held his friend tight not letting her go.