Afraid-Halfnut

It was an extremely boring day for me cause I was the only one on the ship while all the guys decided to have some fun with some girls in this strange planet i never had the chance to see. Now i know why guys everywhere talk about this place.

I huff knowing that guys only care about those sort of things,okay maybe not all but plenty still do. The ravagers are the only family I have and i gotta stick to their rules anyway,Yondu told me to have some fun like they were gonna have..which earned him a slap across the face.

I grabbed my warm jacket and headed out to the cold weather,i started to think about my best friends Kraglin and Halfnut. They both rescued me when my city was destroyed and I was the only one who survived.

I consider Kraglin as my older brother Halfnut however..I consider him as more than a friend. We just had a fight so that's another reason why I decided to stay but I really wanted a drink right now.

****Earlier****

I sat down far away from the group of guys who were laughing and drinking and saw a few heads turn to look over to me. That's when I heard one of them talk about me and how I had a crush.

I heard him say the name to my crush and I quickly looked up and I saw Kraglin,Yondu and my crush staring back at me.

I stood up and went running to my small room,a few tears escaped my eyes but I mustn't look weak in front of them. I felt the ship land and heard a knock on my door.

"(Y/N)? you gonna come outside."

I went over and met Yondu, "After what every one knows about me you still want me to head with you guys?"

"It's just a crush! Everything's normal for a girl your age."

"Yeah still..i like one of your men."

"Look i'll talk to him alright? in the mean time you can also have fun like we guys are having-"

I raised my hand and slapped his cheek, "I'm not one of those girls you know?" I glare at him. He looks shocked but smiles a bit. "Alright girl..i'm letting this one slip but next time you're gonna have problems."

Yondu began to leave and his men following behind him i felt nervous when i saw my crush look over to me and I closed the door quick, I face palmed and cursed, "I've fought thousands of men and I can't tell him that i like him."well he already knows..he might not care anyway.

******Present*******

"Why is it so cold?!"

I held my coat close to me and tried to walk as fast as I could on the snow,I got closer to the buildings filled with bright neon colors..looks cool...I walked inside the building and got myself a drink,as I began to drink someone placed their hands on my shoulder and I almost punched the dude till I saw it was him! I blushed and began to stutter, "I-I didn't think you were h-here."

"Hm? I think you did, that might be the reason why you came." He took a seat next to mine so I decided i had to tell him.

"...Halfnut...I-I-"

"I know...even before I heard it from our team."

I blush even more, "You did? That's so embarrassing." I hide my face and began to panic a little, "I-i should go now then." I got up from my seat and began to walk faster towards the exit and down the couple of stairs and someone grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"You can't run forever (Y/N) why are you so scared?"

"What if something happens to us on a mission..what if we don't make it back. I never told you i liked you because of it." I faced him and he held my shoulders and stood a lot mot closer to me making me look up, "I don't care what might happen."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine,my first kiss...we heard cheers from our team and from other people here until everyone stopped and we pulled away and saw Ayesha. Halfnut and I exchanged looks along with Yondu,I have a bad feeling about this.

No matter what I won't let neither of us die.