Animals-Rocket Raccoon

It's been years..many many years since I started working with them..the people who created Rocket,they took his limps and would replace him again and again with different things. I offered myself to volunteer in anew experiment but I had second thoughts when I saw all the needles,knives,strings and some machinery parts.

I made my mind up and was ready to leave the room until two men appeared and strapped me up to the table,the man who was once my friend turned me into a raccoon. I would grieve every night for the horrible decision I made till i saw Rocket the raccoon regain consiousness.

I swore to him once that I would rescue him from here..

"Hey buddy..i'm sorry what they did to you."

Rocket said pacing around in his small cage and gave me a sympathetic smile, "I'm sorry i never got the chance to rescue you from this."

"Well..enough whining..let's get out of here.What's your name kid?" Rocket asked as we ran down the corridors to our freedom.

******************************

We joined a group of thieves later on and names ourselved the guardians of the galaxy with our fun loving leader Peter Quill,before we joined the team we would steal things with our friend we saved,Groot.

I had an old friend who made me human again but I'm not the same as I was before,My body was all stitched back up together and people said I became mad after that.

In battle i would be the one to quickly kill the opponent without no mercy but Rocket has been there by my side,helping me ever since we met.

"Ya know..Quill has been quite fond of you." Rocket took a seat next to me as he spoke, "Now we gotta take care of Groot over there." We looked up ahead to see Groot dancing to a song.

I laughed and slowly placed my hand on top of Rocket's head, "I'm sorry i was one of those men who performed that on you..I really didn't wanted to hurt you,but i ws forced to." I tell him remembering everything those men did to me.

"It's alright pal..You were the only one who wanted to sabe me from that dump..so..thanks." The raccoon said shyly.

"Anytime..Rocket.."