Never Too Late-Peter Quill

"Angie hand me my guns."

"How many times have I told you it's Angelina!"

I toss him his weapons and he immediately begins to shoot at a tentacle like creature and since he was so busy smirking at Gamora the animal grabbed him and it was up to me to fight it. I did and saved Star Lord's ass..now we are drinking at a bar while he raises his drinks and tells everyone that he fought the creature while flirtying with Gamora.

"That jerk thinks he killed it."

Gamora begins to chuckle and stands next to me by the table..

"Let's just let him be happy..once he's drunk he'll forget all about it." She laughs and both of us turn to see him drinking another..drink. Rocket seems to be challenging Drax and Groot is just watching them. It's nice to at least have a another girl in this group cause if Gamora wasn't in it..I would've shot myself with these guys arguing constantly.

"What was it like living on earth,Angelina?" Gamora asks sipping on drink.

"It was good..not perfect..some places better than other-"

"It sounds nice..I would like to live there someday..they don't have creatures to fight with do you?"

"Haha no..it's also illegal to have weapons." I tell her.

"On second thoughts i'll stay here."

We both laugh till Peter shows up and wraps his arm around Gamora. I excuse myself already angry with him and I stand outside,I heard back inside Gamora arguing with our team leader which looks like she kicked him out the place cause Peter stumbled down. I look back at Peter and he looks over to me,quickly I look away even angrier...stupid Peter.

Why do I even have a crush on him?

He takes a few steps to where I am standing and we just stare up ahead,looking at the sky..I was gonna tell him to go back inside till he spoke. "Look..Angelina..I am sorry if i've been treating you like a jerk..Gamora told me that you have feelings for me."

She what?!!

"I didn't know you liked me-"

"Yeah.Doesn't matter cause you like Gamora."

"I do like Gamora...but she told me that it's never too late to love someone back." Peter said grabbing my arm a d staring into my eyes, "I'm sorry if you were waiting for a long time." ...I have been waiting for him to tell me this but I was afraid we wouldn't work.

"I have liked you for a while too..if you'd like we can try being together and see how it goes?" seeing Peter this shy is so weird yet cute. He was leaning down till the doors opened and I saw Gamora smiling at us,Peter stood up straight and laughed, "We..better head inside."

I followed close by and fistbumped with Gamora when we entered.