Hooked On A Feeling-Peter Quill

"Kim! Hand me my walkman." 

I roll my eyes but hand his device to Peter and watch him fight off a few ravagers meanwhile I stay here watching inside the Milano..Peter says this isn't a job for a woman...who cares anyway?

I jump outside and begin to shoot away at the enemy,to my left and right more enemies keep approaching and I shout Peter's name, "Peter!!" I keep shouting and he begins to dance. Oh right he has his headphones on.

I curse and begin to kill the enemies who get closer to him and a creature with tentacles grabbed me, "Peter,stop fooling around work!" I shoot the creature down and saw that I killed most of them.

I walk over to Peter exhausted and punch him on the arm with all I got, "Ow..Kim! You made it just in time,i killed a few of em.Why are you covered in dirt?"

"I fought em you idiot! You were dancing like an idiot,you would've been killed.This isn't Footloose ya know!" I shout and make my way inside the milano quick after a minute he comes back and begins to fly the ship. He hasn't said a word to me.

Good for him..Peter Quill...

I can't believe i have been living with this idiot for years now...i'm just a year older than him and he has been taken care of me no doubt about it,i never had a family and he's the only one I had. I do miss Earth sometimes but i can't handle being sad when I hear about it.

Peter stopped the ship and sat in front of me, "...I'm sorry if i've been acting like a jerk lately..you've been angry with me and i get why it is." Peter began to speak and just stared at me as I stared somewhere else besides him.

"I'm not talking to you." I said crossing my arms.

Peter sighd but continued anyway, "I've been there for you when no one ever has,you helped me when I was younger with my mother and i've taken care of you ever since..you don't need to shut me out ya know?"

"Mhm."

"What i'm trying to say is.."

Slowly i moved my head to his direction and stared at him,He looked over to me and his hands began to shake a bit, "Go on.." I tell him.

"Is...um.."

"Forget it then." 

I got up and began to walk around his ship till he grabbed my hand, "What i am trying to tell you...is that..i l-love you alright?" He says taking my hand in his, I smile up at him,nodding my head,

"That's all I wanted to hear." I lean up and wrap my arms around him, "We better head back before the enemies find us." I tell him before quickly placing a kiss on his lips as we head off.