Collections-Taneleer Tivan

"We're going to sell this thing."

I stared back at Peter staring down at the orb in his hand. We were heading our way to Know Where to meet with this guy who calls himself the collector and has many rare things in his procession. "Peter think this through. Do you really want to sell this thing to some stranger? We don't even know whats in it."

"We do need the units."

I smacked Peters head and grabbed the item from him, "Sis..for your sake and mine give it back" He warned. I huffed staring back at him and threw the silver ball to him.

"You better know what you are doing." crossing my arms I decided to sit back up on the couch and saw Peter and Gamora also discussing.

We made it over to KnowWhere and made our way into the busy crowd and saw the line to
the collectors place was filled so in the mean time we headed to the bar. Rocket,Groot and Drax were playing up ahead with a few other creatures.

Gamora was outside so Peter the flirt he also is decided to follow her an make her company. I ordered myself a couple of drinks when I saw a man up ahead with white hair and dressed rather flamboyant with an alien girl by his side. i wonder who he is. I smirked over to his direction when he looked at me and took a final sip out if my drink,ready to talk to this man when someone stepped in front of me.

"Where you going little sis?" Peter asked with a smirk on his face.

"Pff nothing." I answer him and rolled my eyes and sat back down, "Any guys tried flirting with you? any woman i'm not judging " he ask getting all defensive. I cross my arms and look into his eyes.

"Damn it,Peter. It's not my responsibility to even tell you, I'm an adult now so you should understand. Besides you're a big flirt it's only obvious that i took that charm of yours too." "I don't want you to be like me (Y/N). Don't you get it-"

"Well it's too late for that big brother." I smile and took another glass of alcohol ready to dink it before Peter took a hold of my wrist glaring at me before the door to the bar bursted open and the same pink girl arrived.

"I'm here to take you to my master."

Master? Wonder who might be her master. Peter and I stared at eacb other before he lets go of my wrist and we all started to follow the girl. "Look i'm sorry." Peter apologized first. I scoffed and looked over to his tall figure. "You should be. Peter..I'm not a small kid anymore. You should let me do whatever I want it's not like care what you do to those women you slept with almost daily."

"You're right sorry i still treat you like a kid..I don't sleep with girls daily." Peter starts to ramble on about it. "Of course you do. It's impossible for me to live in the milano with you." We glare at each other again and argue once more.

"It's not like you haven't slept with guys either so don't provoke me."

"Shut up Peter I haven't so stop whining."

We both stopped and this girl known as Carina introduced us to her master, "I present to you Taneleer Tivan the collector." my mouth fell open when I saw the familiar man and Peter annoyed nudged me so I wouldn't make a fool out of ourselves. The man welcomed us to his place. I couldnt help but stare at these weird looking creatures inside a glass cage,and a small dog also trapped here.

"Enough with the formalities Tivan." Gamora said and I stepped in front with her. "Hi my name's (Y/N),born in terra,currently single if you're asking." I ramble on and Peter grabs my shoulder and pushed me behind him.

"My apologize my sister can be a pain in the ass."

I punched Peter's back and heard him holding onto his breathe at the impact. "These you're friends?" The man asked Gamora.

"..Yes."

We started to talk until Rocket became angry when Taneleer thought Rocket was Groots pet. "Tivan we've been through out the galaxy to retrieve this orb." We looked back at Peter who took the orb out of his bag before dropping it nd handing it to Tivan. We began to follow Tivan and I walked up ahead next to him.

"Hey..I gotta say this is an amazing collection you have around here even if you have a few living things here imprisoned which is also callled-"

"Most of these creatures are enemies.."

I looked back gazing over the poor dog trapped, "Even the dog..?" He didn't respond so I kept talking. "You know you sorta remind me of this singer back on Earth..sorta has the same hair color but looks flamboyant like you..his name if Bowie." He turned to look at me confused of what I was talking.

"Is he well known."

"Of course! He's like a legend back in terra. Wouldnt you like to collect a few more rare items? I could get you some." He stared at me and nodded. He began to explain to us what was inside the orb. one of the most powerful infinity stones was resting inside of it.

"Blah blah we're all fascinated whitey but we'd like to get paid." Rocket already annoyed told him.

"Shhh Rocket control yourself."

"Since when are you this calm?..oh I see you like this weirdo." Rocket began to laugh. "I've had enough with you Rocket you dirty old raccoon why don't you mind your business." I shouted and started to go back outside.

"Stupid smelly raccoon always embarrassing me." I huffed and sat down on the ground and hugged my legs while I stared at these poor kids asking for units or food, "A lady like you shouldn't cry." i jumped up a bit and looked back to see Taneleer looking down at me. Quickly i stood up and began to wipe my tears before he did with his gloved hand.

"Sorry that darn raccoon made me look bad in front of you."

"There's no need to apologize." He said before looking at me with his dark eyes. "I must admit you are quite a strange and unique creature. Unlike your brother who seems like an idiot." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead before I looked up and saw a faint smile on his lips.

"Let's go back inside." Taneleer said and grabbed my hand leading me back in.