Weak- Nebula

"Come on I don't have all day!" Nebula once more shouted back at my direction as I tried my best to hurry and carry these bags i am holding.

I followed her gaze and watched her with a gun in hand. I better not piss her off more she will most likely kill me and no one will know about it.

Nebula and I met just a year before Gamora left her and Nebula decided to take revenger cause of it. I was her punching bag for a while till she stopped for reason,honestly,i don't know why she stopped but i'm glad she did.

I watched around me and saw that the entire area was filled tress and weird looking men staring at us both..well me.

Since i looked defenseless and weak,why did she take my gun?! What if they try something or kill me!

"Hey! I don't have all day."She glared over at me.

I haven't seen Nebula for a while cause she was captured and for a few months I joined Peter and his crew,seems she won't forgive me for this. She'll think i abandoned her as well.

We were inside the ship when I watched Nebula and Kraglin talking,what are they talking about? What if she's planning on selling me to these ravagers!

I threw the bag I was holding,filled with weapons and money and I started my way towards her, "Nebula,I won't let you do this.."

Nebula and Kraglin turned to me along with the rest of the men in this ship. Nebula smirked and faced me, "Why not? You abandoned me like everyone else did!"

Oh no her temper is gonna get outta control if I don't stop her, "I didn't abandon you,Nebula! The only reason I joined Quill and Gamora was to free you..I wouldn't abandon my best friend,even if you push me around,like to manipulate me and keep telling me i'm weak..You were and are the only friend I have."

The room was filled with the ravagers 'Oohing' at us and waiting at what Nebula had to say. I glanced over to and saw her eyes a bit teary even if no one saw it,she is truly happy that she still has a friend left.

"You're not weak..Please..forgive me for the way i've been treating you (Y/N)."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her even if she began to struggled I didn't let go of her, "I forgive you."

"Let's drink to that."

A ravager said and everyone began to drink away,Nebula scoffed at them, "Lazy fools they only drink."

"Oh leave them Nebula,their happy even if they spend most of their times,partying,stealing and having s-"

"Yes that's enough..so wanna help me with this plan I got?"

"You know I will."