Chapter 47

NASH'S POV(before)-

Sophie and I haven't been happy in the longest time and that's all I want. I know that we really should just sit down and sort this out, but we tried that and ended up in an even worse place after. I fucked up so bad and now it's pretty much my fault we aren't together. I don't know if it is defintely off, but I really hope it isn't. If it is, I will fall apart. I don't think she understands that she is my whole world and when we spend time apart like this, I fall apart because she's the one thing I care about. 

"Yo Nash why don't we go out or something to get your mind off of Sophie?" Carter asks when he walks into my room. I keep my eyes on the ceiling and shake my head, no. "Why not bro?!" he asks and I simply close my eyes. I really don't want to talk to anybody, unless it's Sophie. "Whatever we are going out I think Cam is staying home." Carter says and walks out. They have been trying forever to get me out of the house but I don't think they understand that I don't want to leave. I want to stay right here until I can get over Sophie, which will never happen. 

I hear voices and the door shutting, which means the guys probably left. I really don't understand why they need to leave somebody here to watch me. I'm not going to do anything stupid, at least I probably won't. I sigh in frustration and grab my phone. Maybe she texted me back or something. I open my messages and all I see is the blue side of the conversation, so that means that she hasn't responded, in a long time. I really hope she is ok but I don't see why she wouldn't be. She was the one that was all over that Harry kid. At least, it looked like she was. When she started to scream in my face last night, I finally came out of the trance the alcohol put me in. I noticed everything going on and I felt like the biggest dick in the whole world because I went and cheated on her. In all honesty, I didn't go grab that girl and start making out with her. She came up to me and I thought why not? Sophie did it to me. 

Biggest mistake of my life and that choice pretty much ruined my life. A ten minute thing ended my entire world and it was the worst choice I could've made. I shoudld've just talked it out with her, but I over reacted. I hear voices downstairs again and I want to say I hear her voice, but I know that's just me going insane. I need to get her off my mind, but I can't. I hear Cam's voice again, a little louder and I swear I hear him say her name, but once I again I think I am going crazy, so I don't think about it. I hear footsteps and groan because I really don't want to deal with any of the guys right now. I lay down so it looks like I am sleeping and I wait. 

"Nash?" I hear and I swear I know that voice. I know it. It can't be her. No she wouldn't come see me. She hates me. I pick up my head and look up. It's her. No I have to be dreaming. She hates me why would she come see me? No this isn't real I need to wake up. 

"Sophie what are you doing here?" I ask and sit up, trying to play it off cool. I don't think it's working though because I feel like I am about to grab her and pull her into my arms. I've missed her so much and just seeing her right now has made everything so much better. Now, we just need to forgive and forget, but it's not always that easy. 

Once we made up, we ended up doing some intimate things, that you wouldn't think we would ever do after a fight. But, I'm not complaining at all. The only thing that I keep forgetting is the fact that she is pregnant. I think both of us keep forgetting, but that is what we need to focus on right now. We decide to head to the beach, just to have a day for the two of us. We get our stuff together and get in my car, since Harry brought her, but once she explained everything to me, I actually notice that he isn't that bad. He actually started to help our realtionship instead of hurting it like I thought he was doing. 

"If you dump water on me I will throw you off the dock." Sophie says and I chuckle. She loves threatening me, but we all know she would never be able to go through with it. I grab her hand and kiss the top of it.