Chapter 33

SOPHIE'S POV-

I open my mouth and grab whatever isn't suppose to be there. I look up at Nash and he has a grin on his face as well. Why would he be grinning when I almost just choked on something. I pull it out of my mouth and look down at it. I clean it off and get a better look. The breath hitches in my throat and I look up at Nash. I look back down at the ring and my fingers are trembling so I can't even get a good look. 

"Nash what is this?" I ask slowly and the grin is still clear on his face. 

He stays in his seat, but reaches his hand across the table and grabs mine. "So, you remember the promise we made at the beach the other day?" he asks and I nod my head slowly. "Well, that's just something you can have to always remember that promise even when I'm not with you" he says and takes the ring from my hand. He cleans it off with the water at the table and slips it on my finger. I pull my hand away from him and examine the ring. It could actually pass for an engagement ring. 

"Wait when did you even get this?" I ask, curiously. 

He smirks and says, "Well when you were out looking for that sexy dress, I was out looking for a ring." I nod my head slowly. "But are you ready to go?" he asks. 

We both get up and Nash pays the bill for the meal. We make out way back to the car and Nash opens the door for me. On the ride back to the house, the only thing I can keep my eyes on is the ring. "You're looking at it like I asked you to marry me" he says and I roll my eyes. 

"Well if this is only a promise ring, I'll probably be drooling over the engagement ring" I say and he laughs. He reaches over and grabs my left hand with his right. He intertwines our fingers and keeps his eyes on the road. It doesn't take much longer to get to the house and I go inside with Nash trailing behind me. We both get ready for bed and it takes me much longer because I have to take off makeup, brush my teeth, wash my face you know the struggle of being a girl. I don't get to bed until around 12.

Next Day

"Sophie wake upp" I roll over on my other side so I don't have to hear whoever is talking to me. "Soph come on wake up it's our last day don't spend it sleeping" he complains and I roll my eyes. With that, I open my eyes and try to rub the sleep away. I sit up and Nash keeps his eyes on me. 

"Can I help you?" I say, not even thinking. He knows that I'm not the best person in the morning and when I go to bed that late I'm not the best person to be around. "Sorry sorry I'm just lazy today" I say and he chuckles. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I get in the shower and once I get out, I get ready for the day. I have no clue what we are going to do today but I hope a lot of walking isn't part of it. As I'm brushing out my hair, my eyes fall onto the ring on my finger I can't help but smile. 

"What are you smiling at babe?" Nash asks. I turn to see where he is and he's leaned against the door frame looking at me. I blush slightly and return to brushing my hair. 

He walks over to me and I answer with, "The ring of course" 

He kisses my neck and says, "Gee I thought it was me standing there because of how good I look today" I roll my eyes and giggle. He continues showering kisses down my neck and I close my eyes. 

The loss of contact makes me open my eyes and I pull my eyebrows together. I ask, "What are we doing today?" he shrugs his shoulders. 

"All I know is we are leaving later tonight I told you that right?" he asks and my jaw drops. 

"What we are leaving tonight? I thought it was tomorrow morning I have to start packing!" I say and run out of the bathroom to the closet. 

He walks up behind me and pulls me off the ground. "Chill Soph we don't leave until like 11 at night so when we get home you can pack." I groan and nod my head, knowing he won't let me sit here and pack all day. Nash walks us to the door and we walk right by the car. Well, seems like we are going to be walking today. He has a bag on his back and I have no clue what is in it, but I ignore my thoughts and look around and things we are passing.