Chapter 30

SOPHIE'S POV-

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the sunlight coming through the open window and the slight breeze. Trust me if I could wake up like this every day, I totally would. I rub the sleep away from my eyes and turn around in Nash's grip. I smile and bite my lip, trying not to laugh. His mouth is parted slightly and snores are falling from his mouth. He looks so peaceful. I try to sit up, but a groan escapes his mouth and I roll my eyes. 

"Where in the world are you going?" he asks, with his eyes still shut. I giggle and fall back down on the bed. 

"I want food don't be mean to me" I say and he chuckles. I lay back down on my side so I'm facing him, but his eyes are still shut. "Excuse me open your eyes" I say and poke his cheek. He doesn't move and I groan. "I want to see your eyesss!" I complain and he laughs. With that, his eyes open and I'm taken in by the blue. I still don't know how it's possible to look like him and be human. He kisses my nose and I giggle. 

"Morning baby" he says and I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks. He pulls me closer to him so I'm directly against his chest. We sit in bed for a good hour talking about the most pointless stuff and we finally get out around 11. 

I run out of the bedroom and scream, "You're cooking breakfast not me!" with that, I run out to the beach. I run out to the water and let the ocean water run over my toes. I smile and look out at the water. It looks so beautiful that I could look at it all day. I hear footsteps behind me, so I spin around and Nash is walking toward me with a mug in his hands. "What's that?" I ask and he smiles. He hands it over to me and I take it in my hands. 

"Coffee breakfast is cooking" he explains and I nod my head. He grabs my waist and stands behind me. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. We both stand there in silence, just enjoying each other's company. 

I turn around to face him and ask, "What are we doing today?"

He taps his chin with his free hand and says, "How about we stay around the house today and go swimming today?" I nod my head with a smile on my face. He grabs my free hand and nods towards the house. I follow in his path to the house. Once we get inside, it smells like heaven and I take a seat at the island. He puts a plate of food in front of me and peck his cheek and thank him. I dig in and not to long after, Nash is next to me doing the same thing. We both finish up not to long after and we are upstairs getting ready to swim. 

"Are you actually gonna swim or am I gonna have to pour water on you like I did when we first went to the beach together?" he asks and I roll my eyes. There he goes bringing up old memories. I walk over the closet and grab my purple bathing suit. I brought about 9 different ones since I couldn't pick just a couple. I look out and Nash is facing the wall on his phone, so I just start to change where I am. Once I tie my top on securely, Nash starts clapping and I turn around. He is facing me with a smirk on his face. 

He starts walking toward me and says, "Great show babe maybe an encore?" my jaw drops and I spin around before he can see my red cheeks. I hear him chuckle, but he sounds much closer now. He grabs my waist and pulls me so I'm facing him before I can even say anything. I look up at him and he bites his lip, which turns me on more than you will ever know. He keeps eye contact with me and just him looking at me is driving me insane. I grab his neck and pull him down until our lips meet. He grabs my hips and picks me up, so I wrap my legs around his waist. I can tell he starts walking and I feel the bed under my body. He makes his way down my neck and I groan in pleasure. I guess you can say I've been waiting for this for a while. He starts to suck the sensitive skin on my neck and his hands start roaming all over my body. Both of us are barely clothed, which skips a step in this entire process, but I can tell Nash is totally enjoying the advantage. 

He reaches to the sides of my body and I lift up my back just enough so he can unhook the top of the bathing suit. He does it with both his hands and I pull the string behind my neck with my hand. With that, the top falls off my body and my chest is exposed to him. Before, I was really nervous around him, but right now I feel fine. He's already seen me before, it's almost like I can trust him. He brings his hands slowly up my stomach to my boobs, keeping eye contact the entire time. He is totally aware of what he is doing to me. I groan and he starts to massage my chest and moves his mouth down to it and starts to suck. I groan and buckle my hips, which run right into his crotch. He groans and flicks my nipple with his tongue. He finally stops and brings his mouth back up to mine. Our lips connect and his tongue moves into my mouth before I can stop him. I sit up and grab the band on his swim trunks. I pull them down and pull my lips away from his. Before he can say anything, I start pumping his length and he holds his body above mine. I keep my eyes on his face and he squeezes his eyes shut and moans out loud. I smile and change speeds. I rub my thumb over his tip and he tenses above me. 

He grabs my hand and stops me before I can go any farther. "If you keep going then there will be nothing left to do babe" he says and my jaw drops. I reaches over to his pants on the ground and grabs a condom. I roll my eyes and he slips it on as fast as possible. He returns to above me and I can feel his length rubbing near me. He slides the bottoms down my legs and throws them across the room. I giggle and he positions himself above me. "Ready?" he asks, making eye connection with me. I nod my head and grab his arms. I hold his biceps in my hands as he makes his way into me. It doesn't actually hurt at all. "Are you good?" he asks and I nod my head and bite down on my lip. He starts thrusting a little bit, which feels great. He swirls his hips and I tense under him. A moan escapes my mouth and Nash starts to move faster. He keeps changing the pace, which is making it ten times better. He hits just the right spot and I can't even control the load moans coming out of my mouth. He keeps hitting that one spot and I can feel it in my stomach.

"Go ahead Sophie just relax" he says in my hear. My eyes roll back in my head and I feel my walls clench around him. My toes curl and one more loud moan escapes my mouth. Nash thrusts a couple more time and his body falls on top of mine. We are both left speechless, breathing heavily. Once we both control out breathing, he rolls off me and I keep my eyes shut, remembering everything that just happened. I feel his lips on my cheek and I open my eyes. "Love you so much" he says and a smile breaks out on my face. 

"Love you too so how about that swim now?" I ask and he chuckles with a nod. I stand up and search for my bathing suit. I walk over and pull the bottoms up and put on my top. Nash does the same and he grabs my hand. We walk out of the house and back to the beach. I run into the water and end up falling into the crystal blue seawater. I swim around and come back up. I wipe the water away from my eyes and Nash is standing in front of me. He kisses my head and I giggle. I place my hand on his chest gently and he smiles. 

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I scream and run out of the water and to the beach. I can hear him behind me, not by much and I run to the front of the house. I turn around and he's not there. I stop in my tracks and pull my eyebrows together. Quietly, I walk back the way I just came, when I feel hands on my hips. I scream and turn around. Nash is pretty much on the ground from laughing. I cross my arms across my chest as he continues to laugh. "You're not very nice" I say and he stands up. 

"But, you still love me so there's nothing you" he says and pokes my nose, "can do about it." I roll my eyes and he says, "Okay okay I'm sorry my bad" I giggle and we walk back to the beach. We get back in the water and swim around for pretty much the rest of the day. At dinner time, Nash ends up ordering pizza from this random place. I shower to get all the salt water off my body and by the time I get back downstairs, the food is already here. We sit down, watch a movie and eat the food. 

We get to bed around 12 since we got caught up in some show Nash brought with us. I get ready for bed and pretty much fall on the bed because I'm exhausted. Nash chuckles and grabs my and drags me toward him. I nuzzle my head in his chest and he kisses my head. I close my eyes and relax. In no time, I am asleep. 

Hahahahha sex scene what did ya think. I thought it was about time. But thanks so much for the support guys! Check out @cuddlingcanifff s book guys! ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I THINK IT SUCKS BUT ENJOY!:)~K