Chapter 36

SOPHIE'S POV-

Going a month without seeing Jeff or hearing from him is like a blessing. I'm not sure if he ever plans on coming back around, but I really hope he doesn't. We have all been so much happier and less tense and it's something all of us appreciate. I guess you can say Nash and I are getting closer as the days go on. We have been together almost every day since our trip and I honestly have no idea how we don't get fed up with each other. 

"Hey Soph?" he asks and I turn to face him. "I think we should go out tonight. But not like a fancy place I think more like a club.." he says and I think it over. I mean as long as girls aren't throwing themselves at him, I don't see why not. 

"Yeah I'm fine with it but you better not try to get any girls" I say and bump him with my hips. He grins and grabs my waist before I can get away. 

He pulls me close to him and says, "Now why I would I want anybody else?" he stares into my eyes and my breath his caught in my throat. He chuckles and lets go of me. I walk to the fridge and open it, finally snapping out of it. "But you're up for it right?" he asks, trying to clarify. I nod my head and he grabs his phone. I look through my options in the fridge. He starts talking to somebody, but I tune out and think about what could happen tonight. I always feel like he's going to find somebody better and then I'm going to be left alone with nothing. I grab some random food and turn around, but I'm face to face with Nash. I jump and he wraps his arms around me. 

"What's up with you today all touchy?" I ask him and he laughs. 

He pulls me closer and says, "Okay everybody else is in so we are going to have like a huge meet up at this club around 9" I nod my head and steal a glance at the clock. It's 5 now. He kisses my nose and lets me go. He walks over to take a seat at the island and I go to the microwave and start to warm up my food. I can feel his gaze on me, but I decide to let his eyes wander and tease him. I open up a cabinet and look to see what's on the very top shelf. I see a container of chocolate chips, so I go up on my toes and reach my arms up as far as possible. I hear him groan from behind me and I giggle. 

I grab the snack and return to my flat feet, but I can tell he's behind me. I spin around and set the container down on the counter. His eyes are burning into mine and I can tell that he's not thinking very clean thoughts. He grabs my hips and lifts me up onto the counter. I gasp and a smirk moves onto his face. His head inches closer to mine and the suspense is killing me. I try to act like I don't want any part of this, but we both know that I do. His head makes its way to the crook of my neck and he gently moves my head to the side with his left hand. Normally when he does this, my hands are knotted in his hair, but I keep my hands to my side and try to act uninterested. His hands travel down my arms and grabs my hand. He puts it around his neck, trying to get a reaction out of me. I bite down on my lip trying to keep all my emotions inside of me. 

I gasp when he starts sucking on the skin where my neck meets my jaw. I hear a chuckle from him and he licks over it with his tongue. He removes his mouth from my neck and blows over it. I tense up and my hand grabs his shoulder. He starts showering me with kisses all over my neck and up to my face. I smile and my eyes flutter closed. "Trying to act uninterested Soph?" he asks and I open my eyes. He starts laughing and I roll my eyes. He connects our lips and his tongue moves into my mouth. He explores all the parts of my mouth and I jump when the microwave goes off. 

"Nash" I complain and he groans. He pulls his face away from mine and I hop off the counter. I grab my food from the microwave and sit down at the island. Nash takes the seat next to me with a fork in his hand. "Woah woah woah what do you think you're doing?" I ask him. 

He moves his hand with the fork toward my food and says, "Sharing your food isn't it romantic?" 

I push his hand away and say, "Um no I don't care how romantic it is you can get your ownn!" he moves his hand around mine and grabs some of the food onto his fork and into his mouth before I can stop him. I groan and he smiles at me, with the food still in his mouth. "I hate you" I say and he shakes his head.