Chapter 15

SOPHIES POV-

I open my eyes and roll over to my other side to get  comfortable, but I run into a body. I open my right eye and it's Nash. I groan and roll my over to my other side. His arm wraps around my waist and pulls me toward his body. 

"Why are you awake?" he complains and I roll my eyes. 

"It's not even that late" I say, but I actually have no idea what time it is. 

"It's 8" he says, calling my bluff and I groan. He chuckles, with his eyes still shut and I close my eyes with my back still facing him. I hear his steady breathing again and I get out from under him and sit up in the bed. I rub my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I gasp at all the leftover makeup under my eyes and quickly take it off. I wash my face again and brush my teeth. I put my hair up in a bun and exit the bathroom. Nash now is taking up the entire bed since I got out and I just roll my eyes. I walk out of his room and to the kitchen. 

It's way too early for anybody in the entire house to be up, so I get a cup of coffee and once it's finished brewing and I put everything I like in it, I walk out the back door and sit on the porch. It's not that hot yet, it's actually a perfect temperature. It's nice and calm outside. There is nobody screaming and yelling, nothing except the birds chirping. I relax in my chair and sit my coffee. 

"What are you doing out here?" I hear and turn around. It was Cam. 

I smile and say, "I don't know it seemed nice out here, so I decided to come out and have my coffee" he nods his head and sits in the chair next to me. 

"So you and Nash?" he asks and I turn to face him. I blush slightly and nod my head. He smiles and  pats me on the back. "Take care of him.. Okay?" he asks and I nod my head. 

"I will don't worry" I say and he laughs. "So how long are you guys staying here again?" I ask and he taps his chin with his finger. 

"I'm pretty sure as long as we want" he says and I nod my head. I really hope it's as long as they want because I don't want to have to leave Nash ever again. I know I said I didn't want anything to happen between us, but between all the time I was spending with him and how nice and loving he was being, I couldn't say no. If I did say no to him, I have no idea what he would do with himself. Cam gets up and leaves me alone with my thoughts. I wonder if Jeff has any idea that I am here. I mean, when he ran into Tay, he could have been just lying to fool her. I know for a fact if I run into him, he will recognize me and I'll be screwed. I really hope he doesn't know I'm here because he made my life a living hell before and I don't ever want that again. 

I hear the door open and I turn around and it's Nash with a smile on his face and a cup in his hand. He takes the seat that Cam was just in and smiles at me. 

"Morning" he says and I smile. 

"Good morning.. How did you sleep?" I ask him and he shrugs. 

"I was sleeping great until you got up and woke me up" he says and I giggle. 

I look at him and say, "Well, I wasn't tired anymore and I wanted to get up" he rolls his eyes and looks at the view in front of us. I take a deep breath and lean my head back on my chair. I close my eyes and let the light breeze go over me. 

"Hey Soph when do you want to head back?" Tay asks as she sticks her head out of the door. 

I look over at Nash and say, "How about after breakfast?" I ask and she nods her head and walks back inside. I glance at Nash and he pulls his eyebrows together. "What?" I ask.

"You can't leave that early" he says and I laugh. 

"Why not?" 

"Because you're my girlfriend and I need to spend time with you" he says and grabs my hand and leads me inside. He takes my mug from my hands and sets it in the kitchen and leads me to his room. 

"What are we doing?" I complain and he doesn't answer and keeps walking. I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed. He leans down and connects our lips and I'm a little taken back at first, but I recover and wrap my arms around his neck. He climbs on top of me and I scooch back on the bed. He places his right hand on the side of my thigh and his left hand runs it up and down my thigh. My eyes roll to the back of my head from the feeling of his touch and he chuckles. His tongue fights with mine and of course he wins. I put my hands under his shirt and I run my hands all over his torso. He groans into my mouth and rocks his hips against mine. I moan into his mouth and try to keep it quiet since everybody is still in the house. 

He takes his lips away from mine and makes his way to my neck. He places wet kisses all over my neck and right under my ear, he sucks on the skin and I grab the sheets in my fists. Looks like he still remembered my sweet spot from when we dated before. 

"Nash" I say and he chuckles. He pulls his face away from my neck and smiles at me. I sigh and close my eyes. 

"I know you love it when I do that to you" he says and I feel my cheeks heat up. I cover my face with my hands and I hear him laugh. He grabs wrists and pulls them away from my face. He smiles and kisses my cheek. He gets off the bed and offers me his hand. I take it and he helps me off the bed. I fix my hair and we walk down to the kitchen. Cam is making breakfast which is very surprising because he never wants to cook all he wants to do is eat. 

I walk over to him and say, "Wow look who's actually cooking for once" he flips me off and I turn around and laugh. I walk into the living room and take a seat on the couch. Nash wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. I roll my eyes and look around at everybody in the room. Tay is sitting with Shawn and they are talking, Matt and Carter are just sitting there on their phones and Jack and Jack are watching something on the TV. I grab my phone and open my camera. I put it on the front facing camera and hold it out. I nudge Nash and he looks and puts a smile on his face. I smile and take the picture. I open it and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I open twitter and tweet it really fast. 

"Breakfast!" Cam yells and all the guys get up and run into the kitchen. That leaves Tay and I. We walk like normal people, grab a plate and load it with food. We sit down at the dining room table and all eat together but we don't really say anything because we are all eating. Once we finish up, we set our dishes in the sink and I walk to Nash's room to get my stuff. I go into his closet and look at everything he has. My eyes go wide when I see a pair of my shorts. I run over and grab them and look at all his shirts. I grab a random one and go into the bathroom. I slip on the clothes and put the ones I was wearing in the hamper. 

I walk out of the bathroom and he's sitting on the bed. "Well, looks like you found my clothes" he says and I nod my head with a smile. He chuckles and I nod toward the door and he gets up. "I still don't think you should leave" he says and I roll my eyes. 

"We will be fine but cold you drive us home? I don't want to run into you know who" I say and he nods his head. We walk down to the living room and Tay's waiting on the couch for me. I grab my phone and decide to just leave my dress here and get it another time. I probably won't need it anytime soon. We get into Nash's car after Tay says bye to Shawn and he takes off. It doesn't take long to get to our place, I just don't want to take any chances by walking. He pulls into the drive way and Tay gets out and walks into the house. I turn to him and he smiles. 

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he asks and I nod my head. 

"Okay bye" I say and turn around to get out, but he grabs my wrist and right when I turn, he crashes his lips to mine. I kiss back and pull away after a couple seconds. 

"Thanks text me okay?" I ask and he nods. I open the door and walk up the path to the door. I open the door and walk in. I walk to my room and once I get in, I see a note on my bed. I pull my eyebrows together and walk over to it. I set my phone down and grab the note. It has my name on it, so whoever left it here, meant it for me. I open it and it says: 

Sophie-

I heard your old friend is in town! What's his name? Oh yeah it's Jeff. Well, I suggest you and I finally have that talk we should have had about a week ago. If you refuse then I will have to go pay him a visit. I will let him know you're here and everything he wants to know. Don't mess with me, love. You should've known better. Think about it, but we both know you don't really have a choice. 

~Harryxx

I guess this is a cliffhanger, but I'm soo sorry for not updating I've been sooo busy! But, I know this is short, so I'm updating tomorrow I promise! I hope you guys are liking the book and thanks sooo much for all the support! Love all of you soo much! Enjoy!:)~K