Chapter 18

SOPHIE'S POV-

It took a lot of courage for me to go see Nash. Normally it's totally opposite, but at the same time I understand why he didn't call me or anything. I freaked out on him so I should be the one to call him first. I wasn't expecting him to forgive me that soon, but thank god he did. I almost fell apart when I didn't talk to him for that long. It's weird how he can effect my day so much by doing little things. 

He's pretty much passed out and I'm just laying here, with nothing to do. I reach over and grab my phone, but it wasn't easy because he has a death grip on me. I finally reach it and try to go through all my social media to keep myself busy. It lasted about 30 minutes and I'm back with nothing to do. I didn't really sleep last night, but I don't want to sleep now either. I grab Nash's hand with my own and take it off my body. I her him groan and he finally lets me free. I stand up and stretch my body. I take one last look at Nash and walk to the kitchen.

I turn the corner and look a who is in the living room and the kitchen. All I see is Cam and Matt and they are passed out on the couch. Well, looks like there isn't much for me to do. I walk out to the backyard and sit on the porch. You know it's weird how Nash and I always end up back together. I'm not complaining at all, but I wouldn't expect it. I hear the doorbell ring and I pull my eyebrows together. I wonder if I should answer it or not, I mean the rest of them are all asleep. I open the sliding glass door and walk into the kitchen. I make my way over to the door and open it. 

"Hello are you Sophie?" the man asks. I pull my eyebrows together and nod my head slowly. He hands me the flowers in his hands and says, "Well, these are for you" he turns around and walks away before I can ask him anything. He gets in a car that has the name of the flower company on it and drives away. I shut the door and walk into the kitchen and set the flowers down. Why does this always manage to happen to me? I grab the note on the flowers and decide if I should open it or not. I mean, if I don't open the note, I won't have to keep any secrets from Nash. I can just tell them it's for like Jack from a fan or something. 

Before I make the decision, my hands are already opening the envelope and pulling out the card. I sigh and look it over. It says:

Well look who we have here. Why didn't you tell me you were back in town? Your friend Harry had to let me know instead of you. That was probably a bad choice for you. Why didn't your little girlfriend Taylor say something to me when we ran into each other? Well, I'll be seeing you around babe. ~Jeff

Well looks like a got yet another fucking note from one of my stalkers. At this point, I would rather pick up and leave than have to deal with both of them. I don't know why I was stupid enough to trust Harry. I really thought he was telling the truth with everything he was saying, but that goes to show I can't trust him. I don't know what I was thinking in the first place. I am stupid to even think that in the first place. I put the note in my back pocket and push the flowers in the middle of the table. I'm not telling any of them. The flowers are from a fan that knows where they live or something. 

"Hey Sophie" I hear and turn my head. 

I smile and say, "Oh hey Cam what's up?"

"Well, I heard the doorbell ring and I thought I should get up and answer it" he says and walks toward the door. 

"You might want to get your ears checked because that was like 5 minutes ago and I answered it" I say and he stops. 

He turns around and says, "Well, who was it?" I laugh and sit down.

"I don't know some fan sent flowers for one of you he didn't really say who" I say and he nods his head. 

"Well, that's level 10 creepy" he says and I roll my eyes.