Chapter 7

SOPHIES POV-

I don't know what came over me when I asked Nash to stay over. I was expecting him to say no, but when he said yes I had to contain my excitement. I don't know why I want to spend a lot of time with him to be honest. It's just like I can't get enough of being with him. Once he left and Tay came back, I ask her all about her date with Shawn. I really want them to end up together again because they were so cute. Tay keeps asking about Nash and I, but there's nothing going on. She finally let me go and I went up to bed. 

My phone buzzes and I reach over to grab it. Hello love I think we have some things to discuss meet me at the cafe in 10?:)x I roll my eyes and throw my phone. Harry needs to fuck off and just leave me alone. He can easily go get another girl to torture, but he just has to pick me. I don't think I have a say in what I do, so I get up and throw on some shorts and the first shirt I find. I do my makeup really fast, get on my shoes and walk out the door. I decide to walk to the coffee shop since it's pretty early and not that hot. It takes about 15 minutes and I walk into the nice cold air of the shop. I scan the room and my eyes lock with the green ones. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. 

"Hey love" he says and I just take a seat. He slides over a coffee in front of me and I glare at him. "Mad babe?" he asks and I scoff. 

"Why am I here, Harry." I say more like a demand than a question. 

"We just have to talk since that faggot was at your house yesterday. Now, lets begin at the party" he begins. I roll my eyes and look around the shop so I don't have to look at him. "Sophie, look at me when I'm talking to you" he says and I ignore him. "Sophie." he demands and I look at him. 

"What Harry. I just want to go back home and sleep. You don't deserve to even be talking to be right now, so I have no idea why I am here. Get it through your head that I want nothing to do with you. You almost hurt me and you cheated on me." I spit at him. I stand up and turn to face the door. I was about to walk away, when I feel a strong grip on my wrist. 

"Where do you think you're going after saying that to me?" Harry asks after turning me to face him. He is really intimidating, but I need to stay strong and not let him get to me. That is what he wants. He wants me to be so scared that I will just give in and let him do whatever he wants. I refuse to let that happen. 

"I'm going home where I should be instead of here with you" I say, trying to sound tough. 

"Nice try, Sophie. Go ahead and go home you will regret it" he says and my eyebrows go together. I wonder if that was a promise or a threat. I roll my eyes and pull my arm away from his grasp and walk out of the coffee shop. Now, I wish I brought my car because I don't feel safe walking around by myself. I decide to go in some stores to kill time. I end up going into about 5 stores and then I head home. When I walk in, I see Tay on the couch, crying. 

"What's wrong?!" I ask her and run over to sit down next to her. 

"Jake told me we can't talk to each other anymore. Do you have any idea why? I thought we had something going, but I guess not." she says and sobs into my arms. 

"No I don't.. Well, I mean I went to see Harry and I totally told him off, but I don't understand how that would affect you and him" I explain to her. 

"Sophie, what even happened to Harry? He got really scary and now he's threatening you. How did that even happen?!" she asks and I shake my head. 

"I wish I knew, Tay. But, we just need to ignore both of them and go on with our lives. Maybe go hang out with Shawn and Nash or something. We just can't let them get into our heads" I say and she closes her eyes, trying to relax herself. 

"Yeah you're right, but it's hard because they know where we live and like everything about us" she says. I sigh and we decide to have the guys over. I called Cam and he seemed pretty excited to come over and hang out. I know Nash and I have been together pretty much every day since we saw each other, but once again, we are just friends. 

The guys come around 4 and we go out back around the pool. We have Matt cook some food for us to eat and just hang out around the house for the day. This is the little stuff that I missed when I was with Nash. It's just all of us hanging out and having fun together, which is just what I need. A day with friends to cheer me up and distract me. 

The guys decide to play truth or dare, which I knew wasn't going to end well. We all head inside and sit in a circle in the living room. I sit next to Matt and Nash. The last time we played this, was when we were all together about 3 years ago. It's really weird to think about it like that. 

"So Cam, truth or dare?" Matt asks and we all look over at Cam for his response. 

"Dare" Cam says, challenging Matt.

Matt sits there and thinks over things he could say and finally says, "I dare you to go into the kitchen and eat an entire can of pickles with the juice" Cam rolls his eyes and gets up to go into the kitchen. 

"I hope you understand that I love pickles so this was a pointless one" Cam says and opens the fridge. He digs out pickles and returns to his seats. He starts to eat and then looks around at all of us to decide who he wants to ask next. 

"Carter, truth or dare?" Cam asks and we all look over at Carter.

"Truth" Carter says and the guys boo.

"You're a bore. Have you had sex yet?" Cam asks and Carter's eyes go wide.

"If you must know. Yes I have now lets move on" Carter says. We move around the entire circle and come up with the worst dares possible. Nash got dared to lick Jack's foot and Jack had to eat some gross mixture the guys made. After about 5 rounds, we get out the alcohol and it makes the party much more interesting.

Everybody gets their own drinks and we continue with the game, but the dares get better and we get totally wasted. All the guys pass out in the living room, but Nash is still awake and so am I.

"Sophie?" Nash asks, trying to see if I'm still awake.

"Yeah?" I ask and look over at him.

"You know you're soo pretty?" he asks and smiles at me. I blush and smile at him.

"Yeah you're not so bad yourself" I say and he gets up to walk over to me.

"You know what I missed?" he asks, getting really close to my face. I can smell the beer on his breath from how close our faces are.

I ask, "What" I try not to connect our lips, but it's so hard.

"Us. Kissing, hugging and just being together" he says and I stare into his blue eyes. I smile and throw my arms around his neck.

"Kiss me" I whisper and with that, he connects our lips. I can barely breath because my breath got taken away from the kiss. Our lips move in sync and his tongue darts into my mouth. When he pulls away, I keep my eyes shut just to savor everything that just happened. I feel the couch dip next to me and I open my eyes and turn my head. Nash's eyes are closed and his head is resting back on the couch. 

"Wow" he says, with his eyes still hidden from me. I smile and lean my head on his chest. I don't know how I got the courage to even get this close to him, let alone kiss him. We are both wasted, but I don't think I will regret this in the morning. I will actually be happy about it because I know deep down that's all I've wanted this to happen for the longest time. I have tried to deny all the feelings for Nash since I left him, but once i laid eyes on him, all the feelings came back. I don't know where this leaves us, but I could honestly care less. I can feel my eyes get heavier. 

"Want to go to bed?" he asks me. I nod my head and I feel his arms go under my body. He carries me up the stairs and I keep my head on his chest. I almost fall asleep again, but once I feel myself on the soft bed, I roll onto my side. 

"Stay?" I ask Nash as I open my eyes. I hear him chuckle and the bed dips. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I smile at close my eyes and slowly slip away into a peaceful sleep. 

Sorry it's shorter and sorry for not updating! But thanks sooo much for all the reads and votes!:) If any of you guys like Cameron, my friend, @magconboys908 has a Cam fanfic, go check it out! Thanks for reading you guys are great!:)~K