Chapter 43

SOPHIE'S POV-

Tay ended up leaving for a long time, and I'm sure that I'm the only person who noticed since all the guys are about to throw up from everything they have drank. Usually I would care about Nash drinking all this, but we have all been really stressed lately, so I don't think it's that bad for him being able to let go for tonight. Me, on the other hand is a different story considering the fact that I can't drink anything. I actually am a little worried that there could be something wrong, but then again she is old enough to take care of herself. I look through the crowd and try to look for her outfit, and for a good 10 minutes, I don't see her. But, finally my eyes land on her by the bar. There are two guys around her and I pull my eyebrows together. 

She is not the type of person to go and talk to guys when she is dating somebody. I glance over at Shawn really quick and he's not picking on an anything soon, the only thing he will be doing is puking up stuff. I try to see who the people are with her, but I have no luck. Probably should get my eyes checked, but I really don't have time for that. I finally decide to get up because Tay looks uncomfortable and I want her to come back so I have somebody to talk to. I get up and Nash grabs me. 

"Where are you going?" he asks, curiously. 

"To see Tay don't worry you guys stay here." I say to him and he simply nods his head. I don't want to announce that she is over there with 2 guys because that would end very bad. So, I start my walk over there. I feel like I know who they are, but people look the same, so I don't want to call out their names or anything. I finally reach them and Tay's eyes go wide when she sees me. She shakes her head and I pull my eyebrows together. One of them talking to her turns around and when I see who it is, I gasp. 

"Sophie!" Jake says and pulls me in for a hug. I look at the other guy and Harry is standing there, with his eyes on me. I smile at him and he returns it. 

"Hey Jake how are you?" I ask and he nods his head with a smile. 

"I'm good it's been a while!" he says. 

I look over at Harry because I can feel him staring at me and he says, "How are you?" 

"I'm good thank you for asking. How about yourself?" I ask, just trying to be nice. I really don't give a shit how he is I don't want to talk to him.

He shrugs and says, "Pretty lonely, but other than that, I'm good." I divert my attention away from him and look at Tay and Jake. 

"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask, mainly looking at Jake. 

Instead, I get an answer from Harry. "We just decided to come back for a visit and if we like it, we are planning on staying here." he gives me a smile and I just look back at Tay. 

"Yeah so we should get together some other time, just like it used to be" Jake says and I nod my head with a smile, even though I have no intention of ever going. If they both weren't stupid, they would notice that both of us want nothing to do with either of them. Keep in mind that Harry almost ruined my entire life. He hid stuff from me for a whole 3 years, so I hope he doesn't expect me to just into his arms and be friends again. I don't think I can ever trust either of them again. I think out of the two of them, I like Jake the most since he helped out Tay when they really weren't friends and that says something. But, Harry hasn't done shit for me, so he isn't getting anything in return. 

I look over at Tay and she's already looking at me. She wants to leave and so do I, but I really don't know how to do that. "Hey Tay are you and that Shane kid still going?" Jake asks. 

Tay turns to him and says, "Shawn and yeah we are why?" I could see Jake's face drop a little and I try not to laugh. Did he really think that she would want to get back together with him? I don't think she would ever.