Chapter 3

SOPHIES POV-

I went over to talk to Nash to test him. I was trying to see if he would talk or try to ask me why I didn't answer him. It took me a lot of courage, but when I did, I just got a smile from him. I was expecting him to break down or something, but he didn't. I probably seemed like the desperate one at the time. Luckily, Harry doesn't know that Nash is here. He doesn't think twice about beating the shit out of somebody. When Nash and all of them got up to leave, they walked right by us and I couldn't help but look. I know he caught be because I saw the smirk on his face. I need to stop. I have Harry right now and he's great. Nash and I are from the past. But, I feel like I want to talk to him and see him again. 

We leave the beach 10 minutes after Nash and all them left. I can tell Tay wants to talk to Shawn, I mean they were so cute. Personally, I think cuter than her and Jake. But, it's up to her not me. Harry grabs my hand and I look up at him and he just smiles. I really hope he can't tell that I am distracted, but he doesn't notice a lot, so I think I'm fine. 

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Jake asks looking over to Tay and I. Tay shrugs her shoulders and looks over at me. 

"I wasn't planning anything why?" I ask and Jake looks at Harry with a smile. 

"Wanna hang out? We were planning on having some people over for a party or something" Jake says and I nod my head. 

"Yeah sure.. We will come back once we go home and get ready okay?" I ask and we all agree. We ride back and get into Tay's car and take off to our house. Tay didn't talk most of the way, she seemed distracted. 

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods her head with her eyes still locked on the road. "Is this about Shawn?" I ask and turn to face her. She sighs and stops at a red light.

She looks over at me and says, "Shawn just looked so good and it got me thinking about old times and how happy I was and it's just messing with my head" she closes her eyes and the car behind us beeps. The light turned green and Tay takes off. 

"I know Tay. I feel the same way it sucks. But, if you're happy with Jake, don't let him come into your mind. You and Jake are so cute and I'm happy with Harry" I say to her. 

She sighs and nods her head, but I can tell she is still upset. "I know you're right but it's hard" she says and I nod my head in agreement. When Nash and I brushed fingers, I gasped because I wasn't expecting that and it was almost like a spark through my body I guess you could say. He does look fucking hot, I'll give it to him, but so does Harry. 

We pull up to our flat and we go inside to get ready. I walk into my room and hop into the shower to get the salt water off my body. I wash everywhere and get out and wrap myself in a towel. It's cold in the house from the AC. I guess I should wear a dress since this is a party. I go over to my closet and look at my choices. I grab the red dress and bring it into the bathroom. I plug in the hair drier and pull my robe over my body. I start to blow dry my hair and once I finish, I brush it out and decide to leave it. I start my makeup and just do eyeliner and mascara. I pull on the dress and I actually look really good if I say so myself. I go over to my closet and grab some heels. I walk down to the kitchen and grab a snack while I wait for Tay. 

We leave the house around 5 and hear for Harry's. Once we pull up to the street his house is on, the streets are lined with cars. He said a couple friends, and these can't be his neighbors. 

"Yup this is a small party" Tay says and I laugh. She finds a decent parking spot and we get out of the car and head up to his house. She knocks on the door and some random ass kid opens the door with a smirk on his face. 

"Hellllloo ladies" he says with a smile and I roll my eyes. We brush past him and I look around for Harry. I don't see him anywhere, so I go over to grab a drink. I grab one for Tay as well and she's scoping out the crowd. I'm guessing she's looking for Jake. I hand her the cup and she mumbles a thanks and I chug the drinks. I grab another one and do the same thing. Then a grab another and after that I loose count. After about my 8th drink, I can barely walk, but I could care less. I still have no idea where Harry is, but he's slipped my mind. I go over to the area where everybody is dancing and join. I'm dancing with a bunch of girls I've never seen, when the drinks finally reach my bladder. I walk up the stairs to find the bathroom.