Chapter 28

SOPHIE'S POV-

When Nash said he wanted to take me to Aruba, I can't even describe the feelings inside of me. I don't know what it is about him but he always wants what is best for me. That's something I really need right now. After I left his place I decided to head right home to see Tay and tell her where we are going. I know she will be excited, at least I hope she is. I pull up the driveway and lock the car once I get out of it. I walk up to the door and walk in the house. Unlocked again, I guess I'm gonna have to remind Tay to lock it again. 

"Hey Soph!" I hear her say, so I walk in the direction of her voice and she's on the couch with Shawn. 

"Hey I have news!" I say and sit down the couch opposite of them. They both direct their attention away from the TV and look at me with a smile on their faces. I continue with, "Okay so Nash decided he wants to take me to Aruba! We are leaving in a week and I'm so excited oh my god it's going to be sooo much fun!" 

I hear Tay giggle and she says, "Aw look at you two have fun babe, but not too much!" she winks, which makes me roll my eyes. I head to my room and plop down on my bed. I reach over and grab my laptop, something I haven't been on in a while. Right after it connects to the internet, it rings of bunch of times, which makes me pull my eyebrows together. I have a bunch of messages through my email. I click on them and they are from Harry. What the hell? I open the first one and it says, Sophie are you there? the rest of them were pretty much along those lines asking where I am or if I am even online. I read them all over and they are from the past couple days. I don't see what's wrong with answering him I mean he seems sorry if you ask me. I respond with, Yeah Harry what's up? I hid send and sit there waiting for a response. If he doesn't answer soon I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I can't wait any longer. 

I hear my phone ring I look up to figure out where it is, but it's all the way near the door, so I let it ring and keep my focus on my computer. I know that me staring at it will probably only make it go slower, but I need an answer. It finally rings and I open the message as fast as possible. Sophie you aren't safe right now you need to stay on the down low or leave. Jeff isn't going to give up don't go near my place or his. My jaw drops because I'm probably the stupidest person in the whole world. Of course I went to both of their places the other day. Just putting myself in more danger, as usual. I hear my phone yet again and I groan. I stand up and slowly make my way over to my phone, but right as I;m about to grab it the doorbell rings. 

"Can you get that Soph?" I hear Tay scream through the whole house. I groan and walk to the front door. I open the door and Nash is standing there looking like his dog ran away. I pull my eyebrows together and before I can ask anything, he pulls me toward him into a hug. 

I say into his chest, "What's wrong?" I hear him sigh and he finally lets go of me. 

"You didn't answer you phone and I just got worried" he says and I pull my eyebrows together. 

"What do you mean?" I ask and he walks in the house and I follow behind. I close the door and Nash turns back to me. 

He says, "I just thought something bad happened.. I'm just a little on the edge from the past couple days. When you didn't answer your phone or call me I just got paranoid but now that you're good it's all good." I nod my head slowly and he grabs my hand. He starts walking to my room and ends up laying me down on the bed. He closes my laptop and starts kissing me all over. 

"Nash what are you doing?" I ask him but he didn't stop to answer my question, he just kept going. Trust me I would let this go all the way but Tay is here with Shawn. I mean I thought maybe we could save it for a more romantic time? Not right now. "Nash I don't think now is a good time" I say and he finally stops. 

"Why?" he asks and I sigh. 

I sit up and answer, "Can we just do it another time I promise just not right now" he nods his head and puts a smile on his face. Honestly I was expecting him to freak out on me or something, but he didn't. If he did it would've ended up in a huge fight, something I really don't need right now. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. "Are you spending the night?" I ask and he nods his head. I smile and move back into the bathroom. I don't want him to spend the night because I want to go find out why Harry is so worried about my safety. I brush my teeth, wash my face and walk back into my room. 

Nash is already under the covers on his phone, as usual. I hop in next to him and I go through my phone for a couple minutes and plug it in. I close my eyes and feel his cool arms wrap around my waist and he kisses the corner of my mouth. I giggle and turn around. I connect our lips in a warming kiss and pull away, with my eyes still shut. He tightens his grip on my waist and I rest my head on his chest. I just need to wait for him to fall asleep so I can go find out what is going on with Jeff. I know that I shouldn't even be talking to Harry because it's just going to stress me out. 

I end up sitting there for a good hour and a half just to make sure he's asleep. I grab his hand and pull it off me and try to get up as quiet as possible. I look over in the dark and try to use the light from the moon to find my computer. I finally see it, grab it and walk out of the door without making too much noise. I walk into the living room and turn on the light. I open the laptop and respond to him with, What happens if I go over there and they catch me? What do they even want?! I sit there and start to bite my nails because this makes me so nervous. He answers almost instantly and it says, Sophie don't question it just don't even think about going near him. He's pissed and he just wants revenge. Stay. Away. xxHarry. 

I type back at least 5 different messages, but I get nothing back. What does he mean don't question it?! This has to do with me and he doesn't want me to wonder what's going on? If I'm in danger I think I have the right to know what's going on and why. I feel like everybody just wants to protect me when I am obviously old enough to take care of myself. It seems like nobody understands that. I am capable of knowing everything going on around me and I can take care of myself. 

I get up and walk back into my room after turning off all the lights. I get back in bed and close my eyes. My mind is racing right now and I don't think I can sleep right now. The only thing I am looking forward to is this vacation and it needs to come soon. I sit there for a good 2 hours just thinking everything over before I finally fall asleep.

JEFF'S POV-

I really want to know what those idiots were thinking when they shot me. Did they really think they were going to actually kill me? Even if they did, I have at least 10 guys ready to back me up. Now, my only mission is to fuck up everybody's life that associates with Sophie. Looks like I'll be starting with her cute little group of friends. 

Okkk I'm updating tomorrow I promise it will be better the past like 10 chapters have been crappy but GUYS 2 MILLION ON MAGCON?!?!?!? THAT'S INSANE I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!! Once again sorry about the boring chapter and the updating is like a mess. I am so busy it's insane. Hopefully it will get better soon! Love you guys enjoy!:)~K