Note From The Author

Yes,  everyone.  That's it.  This is where the story comes to an end. I know what you're thinking...

You just killed James!!!

If you've enjoyed this short book,  this is probably one of those moments you feel betrayed by the author. Now,  this hasn't been my best piece of work -- I wrote this a few years ago,  on my phone,  a tiny bit every night whilst watching television.

I'd seen all these bizarre titles on Wattpad and thought,  as an experiment,  I would give it a try: just sit down and write.  What resulted felt cheesy and rushed (I know some of you have mentioned this),  as if I didn't squeeze enough emotion into the chapters,  but it was still mine.

I Fell In Love With The God of War had a good run, I honestly never expected it to receive the reception it has. Every day, more and more people are reading it.  The amount of votes has been staggering.  Every comment,  vote,  and read means a lot to the writer,  even if it's something they don't hold with high value.

At some point,  I will edit the story to be more mythology-based,  and serious. The new version will include:

- A deeper exploration of emotions, and a build up of the romance throughout the story.

- New Details, improvements on weaker descriptions, and removing the rushed format.

The editing process has been started. It is going to take a while to produce something three times greater than, but it will be done.Thank you for reading. Anyone who has ever commented on the story, will be tagged when the new version is released.

I hope you can look past the less positive aspects and enjoy the original anyway.

    ~ Rhys P James.

Questions Answered: (If there are any burning questions about the story, feel free to ask in the comment sections. Everything was written for a reason.)

   Q) Didn't Dean have a girlfriend?

    A)  Yes. At the begining of the story, you meet his annoying girlfriend. He seems too quickly forget he's already in an existing relationship. The reason for this is because he was using her to hide his sexuality, and soon as a situation arrived where he didn't have to suppress it, he didn't need her anymore. Only, as Hades attacked his home, there was no way he could end the relationship anyway. It's the last thing he thought of after what he had to deal with.

Q) This book is like Percy Jackson.

   A)  When the story was being created, I wasn't thinking much about a plot. I was just implementing what knowledge I had about Greek Mythology - inspired by movies such as Clash of the Titans and what I had learnt growing up. It was only when being told my story was like Percy Jackson, that I googled it. I had seen the trailer. I even had unread books of it stored away, but had never read them (I still haven't).  I decided to watch the film and then compare it to my story: there we're elements which were very similar, but the story came completely from my head, and it reads differently.

   Q) Why is this chapter so short?

    A) The shortest chapter in the story is often questioned for being extremely... well, short. The reason behind this, is to represent a great passing in time. James had gone from the Sea World Chamber, after the demon had taken over, to the side of a road.

    Q) Shouldn't Dean come back to life? He died for love.

   A) I haven't forgotten. My readers have pointed it out when they discover the ending - Well. You'll just have to wait and see.