Choosing Is Difficult (Hawkeye and Serenity Book 2)

All Marvel characters belong to Marvel.

 Characters that aren't in Marvel such as Serenity Lewis belong to me.

****

Prologue

 Doctor Doom stared at Killer Croc angrily.

 "Are you serious?" he droned in a temper.

 "I'm sorry," Killer Croc said.

 "This is just taking a while to fix," Killer Croc said.

 "Yeah, like it's going to take a while," Lizard said, standing next to him.

 "Where's Scarecrow and Man-Bat?" Doom asked.

 "Out looking for the others," Sinestro said, soaring in the sky and landing next to him.

 "They'll be here soon," Atrocitus said, looking at the machine that will lead them back to their world.

 "And we are."

 Scarecrow came with Man-Bat. The two snickered and folded their arms.

 "How you found the others?" Doom asked.

 "Of course," a voice greeted.

 Someone was coming from the alley that they were in.

 It was a man. A man with light green hair and a white face with red lips. He was wearing a purple suit with a light green shirt under it. He also had a black bow tie. He also had purple pants with black fancy shoes. He looked like a clown.

 Beside him was a woman who was dressed in a red and black jester costume. Her face was white too. She was carrying some sort of jester toy.

 On the other side was a man who was big. He was wearing some sort of black armor almost all over him.

 "Shall we get this party started?" the Joker said.